Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My grandmother survived pancreatic cancer. **** Cancer. Damn a “Final Hour Bag” crazy to think about having one of those. Cops should have left it be after they search the main bags. And that doctor I was down for at first pissed me off when she told him “Turn that off or nobody’s gonna help you” & kept repeating it. FDB. Look up the stats on Pancreatic Cancer it’s practically a death sentence. Let that man live!!!

Once again, cops doing the most, the man lucky his skin is white, because I’m sure if he was black, that stage 4 pancreatic cancer wouldn’t had matter to them, dude would have been dragged out that room for not cooperating, being white helped them stay at least calm, still a bunch of idiots, dude is dying and in a hospital, **** you gonna cite a dying man for :lol: like I really wonder how some of these dudes clock out at the end of their shift with a clean conscience after pulling stunts like this..

20190308_144237.jpg

Screenshot_20190308-144203_Chrome.jpg

Tell me ya all aware nilkita a dude

Once again, cops doing the most, the man lucky his skin is white, because I’m sure if he was black, that stage 4 pancreatic cancer wouldn’t had matter to them, dude would have been dragged out that room for not cooperating, being white helped them stay at least calm, still a bunch of idiots, dude is dying and in a hospital, **** you gonna cite a dying man for :lol: like I really wonder how some of these dudes clock out at the end of their shift with a clean conscience after pulling stunts like this..

Seriously. They would’ve popped him right there in the his dearh bed after he reached for bag to show them his other medical prescriptions.

Also Glad that in nyc they recently don’t process petty crime like “marijuana possession” into the system.

Seriously. They would’ve popped him right there in the his dearh bed after he reached for bag to show them his other medical prescriptions.

Also Glad that in nyc they recently don’t process petty crime like “marijuana possession” into the system.

They would have def expedited his trip to the other side, they legit don’t know how silly they look insisting to practically cavity search this man...this goes beyond the measure of doing your job, use your common sense and leave that man alone.

Back
Top Bottom