Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The zoo needs to make some changes? Really?

7EE83596-9C75-4A2A-8B87-9BDCC0C4D57C.jpeg

He wasn't doin nothin for yall anyway. Just was your o ly good player for the most part.
2 fold. I don't care about his antics. OBJ was perfect for the 5 boroughs. Brass cant justify picking up another OBJ in the draft. We'll wind up wasting a 5th rounder on a WR out of Amherst College because ran 4.4 at the combine. We let a 25 y/o Pro Bowl safety walk for nothing...............to an NFC East rival. To me it ain't just about OBJ, it's about what this GM (and Eli Manning) is doing to a 4x SB franchise. We have turned into what Cleveland was, overnight. We are now the Miami Marlins of football. Think of how many fanboys he created with his hair alone. A 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounder plus Peppers and a 1st rounder next year would've softened the blow imo. This is the definition of wildin. Clue up Charlemagne's Donkey of the Day segment for the NY Giants front office.

2 fold. I don't care about his antics. OBJ was perfect for the 5 boroughs. Brass cant justify picking up another OBJ in the draft. We'll wind up wasting a 5th rounder on a WR out of Amherst College because ran 4.4 at the combine. We let a 25 y/o Pro Bowl safety walk for nothing...............to an NFC East rival. To me it ain't just about OBJ, it's about what this GM (and Eli Manning) is doing to a 4x SB franchise. We have turned into what Cleveland was, overnight. We are now the Miami Marlins of football. Think of how many fanboys he created with his hair alone. A 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounder plus Peppers and a 1st rounder next year would've softened the blow imo. This is the definition of wildin. Clue up Charlemagne's Donkey of the Day segment for the NY Giants front office.

Summed up perfectly, how is that just about NY fan has more commons sense than the card in charge of making sure NY has a team to root for....Gentlemen up there with Trump as the two most despicable humans, if either bites the dust I’ll laugh and if possible piss on their graves.

Dude relax just starting a discussion I am all for expelling the students, but the article said the parents are being charged and not the kids. If the kids know they are doing something illegal I think they should also be charged. However you don't want to ruin little Johnny's future.

what? **** little johnny and his entire family tree lmaooooooooo. they about to go to court and claim affluenza

Man, some of those just reminded me of how much I hate getting wet when fully clothed. A couple of days ruined there just out of sheer stupidity. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom