Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

55455327_2308705382541957_1506656956725592064_n.jpg

I'm saying, I will kill someone if I see this in person. There is no doubt about it.
When i lived out in Vegas this type of f***ery was very common in the streets. That and grown men f***ing on minors :sick::smh: It was sad. I’m glad once I started a family I moved back to Michigan.

When i lived out in Vegas this type of f***ery was very common in the streets. That and grown men f***ing on minors :sick::smh: It was sad. I’m glad once I started a family I moved back to Michigan.
I don't need to see it. Women getting abused like that is triggering, SHOULD be triggering, to anyone with a soul.

I don't need to see it. Women getting abused like that is triggering, SHOULD be triggering, to anyone with a soul.
its sad man. I remember when I use to speak up about it on NT I was called a captian save a h** for saying I would step in. Glad peoples views on here are changing for the better.

its sad man. I remember when I use to speak up about it on NT I was called a captian save a h** for saying I would step in. Glad peoples views on here are changing for the better.
I have noticed the macho male complex here, and it is quite comical that it is exhibited by those who seem to have never met a woman of intellectual means before. She is some sort of albatross that does not exist to them. Ignorance is truly bliss, I guess. You have someone unloading like that on a defenseless individual, one who is in a fetal position, you must say or do something.

I need to see receipts man.

I just cant see anyone calling you Capt save a *** for stopping a beatdown of a woman.

I need to see receipts man.

I just cant see anyone calling you Capt save a *** for stopping a beatdown of a woman.
Ill take a look. It was from a video posted where this dude knocked this girl out at a check out in a grocery store or something for her talking trash. She was some white lady that got knocked out off a slap. I said i would of stepped in and then I was hit with the captain save a h** f***ery. Also if i’m correct it was from like 2012.

Last edited:
Ill take a look. It was from a video posted where this dude knocked this girl out at a check out in a grocery store or something for her talking trash. She was some white lady that got knocked out off a slap. I said i would of stepped in and then I was hit with the captain save a h** f***ery.

Just look up past threads of women being hit on and see how many will comment on well she should of known not to step to a man bs. :smh:

*New rule. You need to read at least a couple of pages back before posting something "new". :nerd:

History repeats itself. The fact cats can’t see this is modern day Jerry Springer is beyond me.

Please. A dude with that hairline gets her. Pssh at least make that part believable

People are so gullible. Ya'll really believing that was real? :smh:

She was doing one of those “prank” videos where you break up with your boyfriend and film it then go “SIKE”. Guess he wasn’t trying to play like that.
Here’s the video she dropped defending what happened which is even more whylin.
:smh:

This generation SMDH. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom