Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He’s doing it. She’s whylin. :lol:
3f64f27e-a12b-4cb0-8078-6138e4175f94-jpeg.2305736
buddy looking like the suicide squad version of the joker

The way he went in on that girl, foh. I woulda tied that kid up to a chair in the woods and took my time whooping him something serious. He woulda came back a changed man for real.

Her pops either bunz or old af and ran outta energy. That **** dont count for nothing. Not impressed.

man. im fresh off a new baby girl.... i cant imagine seeing this when shes grown up. i never was the type to do a girl dirty, but i TOTALLY get it now. the lil girl u raised up from nothing? ill do a dude filthy for putting his hands on her. period. im right there with u.

Yvng White Pants Doing the most.

nope. got 2 seconds in and had to stop the video. cant do it.

Last edited:
Anyone got Crohn's or similar autoimmune disease? Is it normal to look like Pete just sickly? Serious, not facetious.

I hope this was fake... Matter of fact I'm thinking it was mostly fake. The Ziploc bag over the price tag in the shower is beyond od. I like how both stories featured restaurants, i wonder if they tipped.
The phd guy said he tipped. Once he said that I couldn’t mention “that” nt’er

Read part of the article this made me chuckle:
"If the cops had fired their weapons, news media would have been all over them, metaphorically skinning them alive. Politicians would have demanded their heads. Democratic presidential candidates, and the two campaigning for mayor, would have held repeated news conferences."

Cops have been firing their weapon at plenty of unarmed individuals with no repercussions, killing most of them. Yet somehow this one time they use their guns the news media is going to skin them alive. Whew that is hilarious.

:smh:
Today's youth.

:smh:
Women are going to be women.
Get the hell outta there young fella. To young to be entertaining that pyshco ****.
He can't that easy P has him, can't break free just yet. Dude is set now though, dude can mess with chicks left and right and she can never call him on it.
I could never entertain a crazy broad like that, smash and leave.
He still tryin to leave. :evil: Her little cakes when she got up to close the laptop, would be blowing that back out.

Dude's biggest lost, not falling for the trap.

He could of have hit both and got ride of one psycho while continue to have a side until he found a different shorty.
He hasn't lost the other one, he actually sealed the deal. Now he can go back since he took her home and knock it down with no guilt. She tell his girl, he can just deny it.
Touche. :evil:
Going to have this dude on Maury.
giphy.gif

"levitating watercraft"
Nephew wasn't that far off. LOL
giphy (1).gif

Dorchester and Mattapan hoppers :lol:

I def would've done some dumb ish like this when I was a kid.

Mad dangerous though, most people do 80 through this tunnel.

Deli counter guy yoked him up like the Undertaker :lol:

undertakerchokeslamani.gif

that video made me sick dude need to be put under the jail.
Dude wouldn't even last 5 mins, all those hits and she didn't even have any bruises. Punk ***

Looking at that generation he isn't wildin, hell someone had a damn unicorn head on in the audience. Problem is dudes mix was trash, which is why they ain't dance. No difference than DJ Dead Mouse back in the day, DJ's always trying a new gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom