Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

41A7695C-8E8C-41A7-ACDE-DE43C5F1163D.jpeg

I get it, Nipsey was that dude. This was off a comment off Game’s 75th Nipsey post, dude sound more hurt than anyone else for one, and 2nd cmon fam, people wylin. :lol:

I hate to say this, but now Game coming across like he clout chasing his boys death...dude been non stop with the posts

I get it, Nipsey was that dude. This was off a comment off Game’s 75th Nipsey post, dude sound more hurt than anyone else for one, and 2nd cmon fam, people wylin. :lol:

I hate to say this, but now Game coming across like he clout chasing his boys death...dude been non stop with the posts

I said it in the music forum but the hyperbole throughout all of this has been in-*******-sane to me.

Clown in the brown pants would've got the hands for that stunt. How you gonna push your man's face into lit candles? :smh::smh::smh:

Those 'mechanics' need to change their career and shut that 'shop' down - the lack of common sense and safety is mind boggling. 3 lift arms to support a cab heavy truck? On top of that the forward arms are behind the front wheels while playboy is using a hydraulic jack to support some other component. :smh::smh::smh:

Clown in the brown pants would've got the hands for that stunt. How you gonna push your man's face into lit candles? :smh::smh::smh:

Those 'mechanics' need to change their career and shut that 'shop' down - the lack of common sense and safety is mind boggling. 3 lift arms to support a cab heavy truck? On top of that the forward arms are behind the front wheels while playboy is using a hydraulic jack to support some other component. :smh::smh::smh:
I "think" he might have been trying to install an exhaust and was getting it to the right height. However that doesn't make it anymore a good idea.

That's some people's culture to smash cakes in the face
Another example of something happening to someone and the poster making it "about themselves."

That's EXACTLY what i was thinking as i was reading it.
Translation: I hung out with a guy that was in the nba. What happened to him is messed up but just remember, i hung out with him.

That would be a funny social media troll account actually. Go around and give translations.

Back
Top Bottom