Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So, i'm on this kind of deadlift kick. I have to get a session everytime i hit the gym. I deadlift like 405, but im not looking to go above that.
Anyways, was wondering what the heaviest deadlift was and damn.
He's def doing it, but the aftermath of the lift looked wild.

FeminineBraveAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif
homie quit at that very moment.

Not at all wildin, but in this day and age, shocked me.

Cop slammed the privilege right on out of her. SMH. Her and her pride limped off after that incident.
Just like a b****. probably the most b**** made dude ever.
Didn't LL have lipo years ago to better define his abs? Not defending just looking for clarification.
He got the bread to have a personal trainer, a nutritionist, a home gym with everything he needs and he gets lipo. And he’s not even obese! Just a chubby ***** lol. Real piece of **** this guy
Bread doesn't buy heart or drive to work out.

Ayesha = Great Value Chrissy Teegen
Can't be Great Value Chrissy since she has more money than her and a better body. I would take Ayesha over Chrissy based on those reasons alone. As someone said she isn't a dime but I could certainly wake up to it everyday as we spend Stephs money. Nobody calling her a dime but dudes really saying she ain't even cute? :smh:
Capture.PNG

#NT standards man. Dudes in here living in a dream world with Mr. Anderson.

Last edited:
Crazy part is that Kanye actually had Lipo done too. :smh::smh::smh:

He's like a lazy *** stripper/IG model, :smh:...he has the means to do it the right way. It's not like it was urgent or something, his fat *** is still wearing sweats :rofl:

Personally I don't find anything wrong with her. She's not a dime, but she is still pretty. She's had 3 children so obviously she's gonna have weight issues. She's a pro chef, and has access to trainers so she can get that handled. I personally think men don't hit on her out of respect. She and Steph have this loving marriage with a strong Christian foundation. Who's really going to try and hit on her? Not saying that christian people don't get down and aren't out there, but certain people you just don't approach like that. I think she falls into that category. We've all seen chicks with kids and wondered who impregnated that, :rofl:
There is no shortage of men that'll smash her. I just think they look at her like she's unattainable. Or out of respect for Steph bcus he's a good dude they won't violate.

One minute it's "whistling and cat calling is misogynistic" the next minute "why am i not getting cat called" :rolleyes seriously there's no satisfying some people. This sounds extremely trife, you're married to an a list celeb and complaining about not getting attention from other men :smh: that's a sign steph, watch out.

But that's just human nature though. We all want to be wanted by someone other than our mate. Especially if you've been in the same relationship for a few years. Men want to know that they still got it and they can be a player. We don't necessarily have to act on it, but if we go to the club with our boys, it's nice to know we can still pull nice yams. Women, after having a litter of kids and putting on weight are already dealing with feelings of insecurity as result. That attention from other men sometimes gives them that bit of confidence. It's ****ed up that we may need it from someone other than our spouse, but it's good for self esteem. Isn't there a saying "nobody wan't to be with a person nobody else wants" :lol:

Goat right there :pimp:

Fool wildin:

I'm so sick of this chick. When is she going to let go of that rachet black girl bs :smh: Sad part is other black women think she's funny.

This would be wack:sick:

Where is this Florida? ****** can't even walk in their own houses anymore 8)
And yes I'm still laughing at this after seeing it about 5 times, :rofl:

Not at all wildin, but in this day and age, shocked me.

Privilege revoked, :rofl:

Last edited:
Personally I don't find anything wrong with her. She's not a dime, but she is still pretty. She's had 3 children so obviously she's gonna have weight issues. She's a pro chef, and has access to trainers so she can get that handled. I personally think men don't hit on her out of respect. She and Steph have this loving marriage with a strong Christian foundation. Who's really going to try and hit on her? Not saying that christian people don't get down and aren't out there, but certain people you just don't approach like that. I think she falls into that category. We've all seen chicks with kids and wondered who impregnated that, :rofl:
There is no shortage of men that'll smash her. I just think they look at her like she's unattainable. Or out of respect for Steph bcus he's a good dude they won't violate.

But that's just human nature though. We all want to be wanted by someone other than our mate. Especially if you've been in the same relationship for a few years. Men want to know that they still got it and they can be a player. We don't necessarily have to act on it, but if we go to the club with our boys, it's nice to know we can still pull nice yams. Women, after having a litter of kids and putting on weight are already dealing with feelings of insecurity as result. That attention from other men sometimes gives them that bit of confidence. It's ****ed up that we may need it from someone other than our spouse, but it's good for self esteem. Isn't there a saying "nobody wan't to be with a person nobody else wants" :lol:

This guy get it! :nthat:

Nicole Murphy got dudes out here fooled she is the exception on bounce back. She is the platinum standard not all women can get back to that without some "help". She good for no assistance.
Another THOT wasted.

Back
Top Bottom