Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

For high ranking positions yes. For a minimum wage job flipping pizza dough, i doubt they do that much investigation.

You’d be surprised :lol:. I’ve heard some crazy stories about ppl who don’t make much being fired over their social media posts. Kinda odd

ImmenseIllfatedHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Mad respect to all those cats for rushing to grab that barbell, but playboy should've had a spotter from the get go. The mishap with the cat who stumbled could've easily been avoided.

Army wildn asking this. Read the replies :smh:

Hundreds basically all like this

They gotta regret asking

PAO will strike down hard on anyone who speaks otherwise. Watched my buddy get reamed after returning from deployment and surprise his daughter at school on the news. All because he never told the public affairs office what he was doing. Plus the kid is a 19-20 y/o in a combat arms job. Standard answer. Heard it all the time when I was a scout too.

As for the young lady, there are thousands who are in uniform who have gone through the same/similar things. I had a kid at FT Campbell we thought was really strange. But as it turns out, the kid grew up in the Seattle area, where his parents locked him in the basement growing up. Only time he was let out was for doing chores and his home schooling. My point is off her topic, but I’m saying this as you never know who you’re standing next to in the ranks.

Son is no Denzel bro. First off D been getting ***** so he's not thirsty like this fool. Secondly D has class and sophistication and wouldn't **** up his career over some bs.
I think you might have misread my post, I know he isn't Denzel, I said homie must think he is Denzel doing stuff like that. Also lets not forget the rumors od Denzel almost fumbling because he couldn't leave Sanaa Lathan alone.
https://www.imdb.com/news/ni55919091
Don’t companies look at social media’s and FB, and whatnot nowadays? How not
Keep your social media private, companies don't need to be that involved in my life. This is strictly a 9-5 homie.

Mad respect to all those cats for rushing to grab that barbell, but playboy should've had a spotter from the get go. The mishap with the cat who stumbled could've easily been avoided.
FR. 225, 275, maybe 315 (pushing it) by yourself is fine, but going beyond that you need someone to be there.

Plus he might of had it and dude came to early, unless he scream out for help knowing. And he could of latched it at that level to.

I think you might have misread my post, I know he isn't Denzel, I said homie must think he is Denzel doing stuff like that. Also lets not forget the rumors od Denzel almost fumbling because he couldn't leave Sanaa Lathan alone.
https://www.imdb.com/news/ni55919091

Keep your social media private, companies don't need to be that involved in my life. This is strictly a 9-5 homie.

I don’t have anything to hide. I’m talking about buddy who jumped in that wash bin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom