Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So did they ever link? Or he’s putting him on blast because they haven’t? Either way corny. Take your L and learn dude fake and keep it moving. This is some thirsty ****.

47583971_694959247565890_979954310844849997_n.jpg

Man don't do that phony *** "let's link up" thing then not answer texts.

99% of the industry is like this. whole bunch of pump faking and fake friendships until you get a hit song then they find your phone number. **** is trash man.

i have a very similar story with travis actually. oh well.

Lady in the purple must be an old soccer player.

giphy.gif

You foul homie, :lol:...She's elderly, that punch definitely did some damage.

Maybe they don't care, but the fact that they are at work showing their face and putting this foolishness on the internet pretty much guaranteed they'll lose their job.

You were right in your first sentence. They do not care, so losing their bs fast food job means nothing to them.

don't know why this **** has me laughing so hard :lol:

Because you're depraved, :lol::lol:

What they drinking in China that this man doesn't know his nuts are being cut off, :smh:

I think you might have misread my post, I know he isn't Denzel, I said homie must think he is Denzel doing stuff like that. Also lets not forget the rumors od Denzel almost fumbling because he couldn't leave Sanaa Lathan alone.
https://www.imdb.com/news/ni55919091

Keep your social media private, companies don't need to be that involved in my life. This is strictly a 9-5 homie.

I guess I did, and I never knew about the Sanaa Lathan thing :smh:

I completely agree, but I heard from a friend a few years ago that the interviewers asked on the spot for the applicant's FB or IG info, and if it was on private then they aksed them to log in right there and then on the comp for them to see it. Although I'm not big social media, when I did FB way back in the day I didn't even use my government name, just a nickname. I've always been cautious about that kind of ****, not wanting to be found type of thing :rofl:. So even if I still used it they wouldn't find me on a name search anyway. I'd just say I don't have one.

Civil rights and lefts would've been thrown...

I wouldn't be surprised if they're using that demonstration as a way to rewrite history. last year some kid's text book referred to slaves as workers from Africa, :smh:. God only knows what message this Asshat is trying send, with his partner in crime over there clapping. For what I have no ****ing clue.

Where her parents at??

Exactly! Someone mentioned the possibility of her being adopted by that side so it possibly explains why :rolleyes

What's the strategy here :nthat::pimp:

Last edited:

Cops knew it was over hence the halfhearted run at him.

Civil rights and lefts would've been thrown...

giphy (1).gif

Where the parents at? Need that whip and a long weekend, beat some dignity back into them. Feel sorry for the little girl chances are she doesn't understand what is going on, and no parental figure stepped in. Infuriating that they thought this was cool, cute, acceptable, funny, or whatever. No explanation can make that acceptable in my mind.

I honestly think there might be nothing to that video. I'd imagine they let all the kids stand on that green mat and get roped like cattle....?

The crowd's reaction was nonchalant with half not even paying attention. So yeah, I'd say they do that to all the kids.

No question it looks bad.
Nope can't go their with you, the crowd in the video looks mostly white. A handful of mixed kids, even if you are imitating whipping cattle, someone should step in and say no lets not do this. Black child and whip, doesn't go well.

Back
Top Bottom