Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I've thought about this video atleast once a week for the past like 2 years and always crack up
For someone that's used pallet jacks a lot, even if it didn't have **** on it that ho be heavy boi.
That 5 star frog splash is the kicker tho, got damb that had to hurt and I'm starting to laugh fight now as I type this lol

Bruh, I LOVED using pallet jacks. Cruising around on them s**** and horseplaying.

Buddy got launched. I know he was in the air going through it! :lol: :rofl:

“Awwww s****”
“I hope my fall be fast”
“I hope I don’t mess my teeth up”
“I hope it won’t hurt to Bad”

:rofl:

I don’t know why he ain’t just let it go. F**** them goods. Just write it off as shrink

Society is so skewed, imbalanced, that women do not have a fair chance at defending themselves. Women have been done a huge disservice due to male insecurity. All women should learn self defense, and all woman have a right to defend themselves. Women should be free from oppression, and if women were free to be who they are, there would not be a need to feel as if they should be handled or controlled. The only way to navigate the world that has been shaped through White male supremacy, is to learn to manage your own ego.

You fight to protect your family. A woman has a right to fight to protect her's as well.

Society is so skewed, imbalanced, that women do not have a fair chance at defending themselves. Women have been done a huge disservice due to male insecurity. All women should learn self defense, and all woman have a right to defend themselves. Women should be free from oppression, and if women were free to be who they are, there would not be a need to feel as if they should be handled or controlled. The only way to navigate the world that has been shaped through White male supremacy, is to learn to manage your own ego.

You fight to protect your family. A woman has a right to fight to protect her's as well.

Facts. But ol girl wasn't protecting and damn thing.

AggravatingImpeccableButterfly-size_restricted.gif

I’ll never know what this fools plan was to begin with. Was he just gonna casually lower a 400 lb pallet down to the ground from that height, or was his plan to just get really close to the edge then lower the liftgate? They need to do an e-Hollywood investigation or some **** :lol:

Bruh, I LOVED using pallet jacks. Cruising around on them s**** and horseplaying.

“Awwww s****”
“I hope my fall be fast”

I don’t know why he ain’t just let it go. F**** them goods. Just write it off as shrink
First ever job was in a warehouse.

Graveyard shift. Small crew. Supervisor was young and cool as hell. We’d use the pallet jacks like scooters to cruise the long corridors to get to our destinations. :lol:

“Awwww s****”
“I hope my fall be fast”

YES exactly like you really think you gonna save that from fallin? Hell nah :lol:

what if she's bigger than you?
what if she spits on you or hits you in the nuts?

there's only so much a man can take
You ain't never lie Baby D can get these hands.

Also Isra Wynn is a 5 time female boxing champ, you ain't swingin back at her? Can't have a show of force when she hitting you with those Mike Tyson combos, body shot, body shot, uppercut.

60745571_318753632371262_4979991224067040046_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Walmart itself isn't even in the hood, but it's customers are from the hood as it's on a major bus route.
I know how that goes one of the nicer more expensive malls here in VA, now has metro access. Lets just say some of the unintended crowd now hit up the mall and they have stepped up the police presence.

I've thought about this video atleast once a week for the past like 2 years and always crack up
For someone that's used pallet jacks a lot, even if it didn't have **** on it that ho be heavy boi.
That 5 star frog splash is the kicker tho, got damb that had to hurt and I'm starting to laugh fight now as I type this lol

tenor.gif

had pants had pants

You are a good man

tumblr_pqpteiQqiI1saw731o4_500.gif

“Awwww s****”
“I hope my fall be fast”

HideousThoroughBison-max-1mb.gif

There's a Walmart that's half a mile from where I'm at.

It's so hood, they gotta lock up the deodorant and car fresheners. :lol: :smh:

Man, I thought my local one was bad for locking up Hot Wheels and Detergent :lol:

Ironically, laundry detergent and Hot Wheels are not locked up.

I went by the Walmart earlier to prove what I was saying before.

IMG_20190624_192038.jpg

IMG_20190624_192423.jpg

and a few pages back news story said most 18-24yr olds dont use deodorant these days. protecting the wrong goods walmart:smh:
then there's the news story I remember way back that in the beauty department they lock up the black woman hair products beacuse they steal them the most. I know at the closest 2 wally worlds nearby me there's a separate checkout counter inside the boxed off one entry in and out beauty department

Back
Top Bottom