Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

c556221b_24cc_4da4_88f9_532f3d5a76ea_37c68f806443c58f0c10516281a23022357e34ba.jpeg
chariot of fire

Punks jump up to get beat down

That challenge is pretty dope.

Am I trippin or is that girl in the back round jumping up and down while pregnant?
dont worry bruh, the baby wont fall out or nothin

Funny how we're told to shut up, get over it, just comply, stop talking back, there's no such thing, it doesn't happen to me, what did you do etc when it comes to police interactions. Yet when they get just a smidgen of the treatment we get, they all of sudden recognize that black people are mistreated by the police. Just like the white guy in the airport screaming about being treated like a black person. When a week prior he probably wouldn't even entertain the idea of black people being mistreated by police, and whatever happened was of our own doing and nothing more.

Tag you're it

What can't her fine *** do? Everyone's individual reaction to it was priceless, :lol:

Funny how we're told to shut up, get over it, just comply, stop talking back, there's no such thing, it doesn't happen to me, what did you do etc when it comes to police interactions. Yet when they get just a smidgen of the treatment we get, they all of sudden recognize that black people are mistreated by the police. Just like the white guy in the airport screaming about being treated like a black person. When a week prior he probably wouldn't even entertain the idea of black people being mistreated by police, and whatever happened was of our own doing and nothing more.
Just shows that really they all see it, but refuse to acknowledge it.

Back
Top Bottom