Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Black Dudes Still Black, So Yeah

i was wondering if there was gonna be a joke or a punchline or invisible comment at the bottom or something. like what kinda question is are black people still being abused by police? cmon now.

I’m gone crack on you to the point where you’re provoked. Boy just earned a lawsuit :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Salute that man. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it. Thin skinned a*** cops

i wondered if this was the play. dangerous game tho cuz police and judicial system will back their own 99.999999% of the time. might go thru all that just to get nothing. or get killed on some "i was scared for my life" crap. very dangerous game. its **** 12 for life, but im not gonna go around provoking every one i come across either.

i was wondering if there was gonna be a joke or a punchline or invisible comment at the bottom or something. like what kinda question is are black people still being abused by police? cmon now.

i wondered if this was the play. dangerous game tho cuz police and judicial system will back their own 99.999999% of the time. might go thru all that just to get nothing. or get killed on some "i was scared for my life" crap. very dangerous game. its **** 12 for life, but im not gonna go around provoking every one i come across either.

They’ll kill you for being quiet, I’m getting my jokes off regardless. F**** them. Give them the energy that they want

4i3z4fbedh931.gif

They’ll kill you for being quiet, I’m getting my jokes off regardless. F**** them. Give them the energy that they want
Word. Dudes have literally lost their lives while complying. There’s no rationalizing with those kinda bozos

while both of these statements are painfully true.... again... im not gonna go around provoking them on purpose. lets not act like dude aint rip off on a frail thinskin nonstop until they retaliated. its not excuse cuz thats their job and they couldve handled it with compassion to show not all of em are bad or something. but again... im not dumb enough to provoke the ones known for killing me and getting away with it.

loose example: im not scared of pitbulls, but i damn sure wont go around antagonizing one until it does something. get it?

coach always said run THROUGH the finish line, not TO the finish line. dummy

To Protect (myself) And Serve (you an assignment whooping)

to protect myself and serve speeding tickets. with a side of murdering the innocent.

burns me up. there was a case on the news here yesterday where a cop resuscitated a little girl who somehow passed out in the back seat of a parked car. parents wont say how it happened...... but it looked pretty obvious they left the lil girl in the hot *** car like usual. i dont understand parents who treat their kids like they're disposable or invincible.

my wife told me about a situation that will definitely go to trial last night. conflicting details in the story but its along the lines of a grandparent was on a cruise and sat his 1.5 year old grandkid in an open window.... on the 11th floor. and what u think would happen... happened. now theyre suing royal Caribbean for it. smfhhhhhhhhhh

Lol. Anyone who believes this is a certified clown. How you even fixed your fingers to type this is beyond me.

So police aren't suppose to uphold the oath they took to get the badge?

It's not against the law to josh them. It's pretty evident that NYPD likes to antagonize black men.

Back
Top Bottom