Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The chip-on-his-shoulder Long Island bagel shop customer whose viral rant about dating turned into a brawl is going back for another bite, he told The Post on Thursday.

“They just invited me over for a free bagel,” claims Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old Bay Shore cleaning business owner.

Morgan said his phone has rung nonstop after he was caught on camera Wednesday morning at the local Bagel Boss location, where he was lashing out over being repeatedly rejected by women because of his 5-foot stature.

“My phone is blowing up like the president,” Morgan told The Post. “I haven’t even got to my friends.”

And Morgan says the rant seen ’round the world has suddenly changed his luck with the ladies. “I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know,” he said.

Last edited:
The **** is going on in the NBA?

Weird move. Westbrook is good but he’s a certified chucker, who’s inefficient and poor behind the arc. You’re gonna pay an aging point guard who relys fully on his athleticism how much money??? When James Harden could probably run the point better than him?

I don’t see this ending well. But who knows

:lol: would love to hear the story behind the brinks truck

they are dry snitching with all these videos though
put that **** away fam and let them flourish
and people don't need to take their time either...quick grab and go. hit a quick lick and don't be greedy.

is anyone here not stopping?
maybe im tripping but i wouldn't.
tenor.gif

Weird move. Westbrook is good but he’s a certified chucker, who’s inefficient and poor behind the arc. You’re gonna pay an aging point guard who relys fully on his athleticism how much money??? When James Harden could probably run the point better than him?

I don’t see this ending well. But who knows
Fair assessment of Russ, but Harden looks like Thor in the first 3 Avengers movies during the regular season, then looks likes Endgame Thor when it comes time for the playoffs. I don’t expect great things from this duo either.

Fair assessment of Russ, but Harden looks like Thor in the first 3 Avengers movies during the regular season, then looks likes Endgame Thor when it comes time for the playoffs. I don’t expect great things from this duo either.
They played together in OKC. There should still be some chemistry

Angry lil dude deserved all the embarrassment he got

Dark blue shirt guy was not with the ****s at all :rofl:

Short man is losing all sorts of ways at life.

Already short. High pitched voice Like he’s a member of the lollipop guild. Yelling in public for no reason. Admits to being shut down on “dating sites” offers to run the fade, then gets immediately washed. I don’t think it could get much worse for Lil dude

Short man is losing all sorts of ways at life.

Already short. High pitched voice Like he’s a member of the lollipop guild. Yelling in public for no reason. Admits to being shut down on “dating sites” offers to run the fade, then gets immediately washed. I don’t think it could get much worse for Lil dude
And according to him since his humiliation his phone has been blown up:rolleyes

ben baller posted that he wouldn't get out to pick up the loose cash then got flamed of course you wouldn't cuz you rich already out on twitter:rofl:

Different Harden to me. This time he’s the focal point. Before it was KD/Russ. Just don’t understand the move. But I’m a Spurs fan so I shouldn’t care that much anyway.

I see your point. Harden is the “man” in Houston. He’s not playing third wheel anymore.

They’re both players no one wants to play with though.

It's crazy how it's just blowing on the wind like leaves or trash or something. I highly doubt they could track all that missing money.

They got videos. Just run plates and arrest.

I would have picked up money before anyone thinks I’m siding with the police

Back
Top Bottom