Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

More chins than a Chinese phone book :smh:

:wow::sick::smh:
C038B767-5111-4515-8D6D-C6D33CFD521A.gif

Na dude has been attacking nters left and right for no reason other than a difference of opinion or avy selection.

Racism is a thing but I'm in this thread for the lols not race baiting.

he made the grave errors of thinking he arrived to the quintessence of his fitness journey with those sorry *** pics and failed to crop a few of his chins.

I'm sure he has his flame suit on.

Na dude has been attacking nters left and right for no reason other than a difference of opinion or avy selection.

Racism is a thing but I'm in this thread for the lols not race baiting.

he made the grave errors of thinking he arrived to the quintessence of his fitness journey with those sorry *** pics and failed to crop a few of his chins.

I'm sure he has his flame suit on.
It’s not even Sunday and mans is in here preaching.
022D7073-9536-4B80-B657-4829620BA42C.png

If you come at people calling them all sorts of things and can’t take that same pressure back, then maybe @KHUFU needs to...

56E85426-B361-4C7C-BA34-B264D9C04977.gif

laugh now cry later.
Humor online can be used as cyber bullying. @KHUFU may be off the hook but I respect he holds his ground unlike some folks who piggyback/bandwagon off each other to attack. Type to be super quiet by themselves but super ganxta when others behind

This isn't cyber bullying. Dude has been calling folks out of their name for a minute without a ban. Search this guys history and you find him name calling and not respecting others. There are plenty of other niketalkers that are off the hook and hold their ground while respecting others. He is not one of them. I once too thought the same of him until he was following others in different threads that had nothing to do with him to call them out because of a debate in another thread. I consider that cyber bullying to follow and harass people in other threads without justification. I was well aware of his struggle pics from other threads but refrained from commenting until someone else bought them up. I figure something would've happened from the mods by now about his antics but na.

This is not a race issue but a online character issue. He has been throwing rocks in his glass house for far too long without something breaking.

Oh well if I catch the ban or get exposed for something flagrant. Attacking people on the basis of his blackness is corny enough for me to take the consequences of me calling him out.

Last edited:
laugh now cry later.
Humor online can be used as cyber bullying. @KHUFU may be off the hook but I respect he holds his ground unlike some folks who piggyback/bandwagon off each other to attack. Type to be super quiet by themselves but super ganxta when others behind
44FE3C13-4BF8-4E25-A0DD-DF5019132FAE.jpeg

I know cyber bullying is real and hurtful but we’re talking about a grown man here who is extremely condescending to others and also, I just wanted to use this meme (>_<)

:D

If I got millions of SM followers, I better be living in a two-story home/mansion with hella coin. I should not need a $5000 boost. I should be financially stable......

Back
Top Bottom