Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Top flight right, these sicko's are suppose to protect and serve. Police forces across America need to be thrown out and rebuilt from the ground up. Racist, overweight, mentally unstable and worse are wearing a shield, not all but many officers with the right to shoot first and kind of ask questions later.

100% agree with you. Hiring practices need to be thoroughly overhauled. They emphasize physical fitness just to pass some damn tests and after that everything goes out the window. Too many of they don't have enough real life experiences either.

OptimisticRepentantCygnet-size_restricted.gif

Felt bad for the baby rhino, but bull elephants are NOT to be messed with. Glad they made it out of there and the bull quit chasing them.

Felt bad for the baby rhino, but bull elephants are NOT to be messed with. Glad they made it out of there and the bull quit chasing them.

Had an African homie that used to go hunting back home and he said elephants are by far the most dangerous animal. They even got lions shook.

I would die if getting off the ride dude drops it before giving back to the owner. Certainly doing it though.
Little dog hit those brakes so fast, looked like something out of Tom & Jerry. Big dog like chill that chicken is with me lil homie.

Ya'll cold blooded girl had a seizure on stage and you guys making fun of her. That is the only way I can explain that movement below the waist.

NBA Wildin edt.

Naw ESPN wildin, every year when they do this naked edition I'm like WTF asking for this really.

Raiders wildin for trading for him, when the right was spray painted on the wall based off his time in Pittsburgh. Dude is the same guy and then you gave him guaranteed money.
Yeah wildin for having your feet up on the dashboard in the first place. I HATE seeing that when driving around. LIKE WTF.

Naw ESPN wildin, every year when they do this naked edition I'm like WTF asking for this really.

Raiders wildin for trading for him, when the right was spray painted on the wall based off his time in Pittsburgh. Dude is the same guy and then you gave him guaranteed money.

Yeah wildin for having your feet up on the dashboard in the first place. I HATE seeing that when driving around. LIKE WTF.
That's why AB is actin a fool. He dont wanna run with that squad.

Sigh New York is going to New York.
Demanding Answers: NYC Homeowner Racks Up More Than $300,000 In Fines For Home Covered In Garbage
AAGOaTt.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/art...-home-covered-in-garbage/ar-AAGO5Em?ocid=iehp

Mayor Bill de Blasio "told Sanchez he reached out to several commissioners to find out how the yard got so out of control.

“We need to figure out if there are legal concerns or if we needed to get the Health Department involved."

:smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom