Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You don't mount a person in self defense Inna school setting. Maybe striking them if leaving the area doesn't work and you are still being pursued.

"He touched my butt do my response is to jump on him and straddle him cowboy style"?

Females can do no wrong. If they did, it’s because of a guy. That’s life.

TalkativeShamefulArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Muscle memory...

You don't mount a person in self defense Inna school setting. Maybe striking them if leaving the area doesn't work and you are still being pursued.

"He touched my butt do my response is to jump on him and straddle him cowboy style"?
you do mount people in self defense tactics though

Sigh New York is going to New York.
Demanding Answers: NYC Homeowner Racks Up More Than $300,000 In Fines For Home Covered In Garbage
AAGOaTt.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/art...-home-covered-in-garbage/ar-AAGO5Em?ocid=iehp

Mayor Bill de Blasio "told Sanchez he reached out to several commissioners to find out how the yard got so out of control.

“We need to figure out if there are legal concerns or if we needed to get the Health Department involved."

:smh::smh:

ive actually picked up garbage on that block. that route is disgusting as it is already.

Hood infamous. I kept waiting for the song to start, then realized I was halfway through the first verse. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom