Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

TintedComplexAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

migu420 migu420 pretty sure the youngster is a man with dwarfism. Looks like he ironically might be rocking a goatee too. :nerd::nerd::nerd::lol::lol::lol:
Maybe im old and everyone is a youngster, hmm? Ha!

Naw, i noticed ol boys knees, looked like he was bout to tear his whole kneebone clean off his body.

I like this kid's heart, skill and technique but fellas, there are weight classes for a reason. The kid unleashed a devastating two punch combination followed by a round house kick which would've put down any flyweight in his division but he was in there with a middleweight that not only had the size, height and reach advantage but he was hungrier and more determined. The fighter in black used subtle lateral movement to stay out of range then rushed the kid and hit him with the KO. Props to the ref for stopping the fight when he did.

That full body black tat looks awful. I’ve seen sleeves that were blacked out that looked cool. That guy up there just looks like he rolled around in a mud puddle. Awful :smh:

I like this kid's heart, skill and technique but fellas, there are weight classes for a reason. The kid unleashed a devastating two punch combination followed by a round house kick which would've put down any flyweight in his division but he was in there with a middleweight that not only had the size, height and reach advantage but he was hungrier and more determined. The fighter in black used subtle lateral movement to stay out of range then rushed the kid and hit him with the KO. Props to the ref for stopping the fight when he did.

aepps20 aepps20 I had to reread that twice to figure out which 'kid' you were talking about. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom