Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

KlutzySoggyBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

To be fa
I know dude has to be wishing he stayed in the closet like an old jacket. All types of bullets flying his way and from the same people he trying to support. But who knows maybe he is a scumbag.
Media always play too much though. Like he said “This is my Life!!” not just your little story for a check.
to be fair he’s o ly doing this as Pr to combat the fact that he was messing with underage trans people. That’s why none of them want him to be a part of it

Plus the interviewee had a big ole thread about how he was in love with trans so he has an agenda

Last edited:
His economic anxiety forced him to make these posts. You can only call a person racist enough times before you become racist. Lots of the least racist people I know became racist this way.

Or they are a closet racist like majority of racists in this country, at least up until a couple years ago. Now they are letting their Nazi/Confederate flags fly high. Your logic makes zero sense. So if I call a person gay enough times they'll become gay? I guess South Park turned Kanye into a gay fish too...

Back
Top Bottom