Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EarnestBlissfulAlligator-size_restricted.gif

FewDimIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Im showing my ignorance but what happens if you run into your own endzone? - in rugby that wouldn’t matter, even if you touched the ball down the worst scenario is a restart on the 5m line.

It was dumb - but did he need tackled like that?

Im showing my ignorance but what happens if you run into your own endzone? - in rugby that wouldn’t matter, even if you touched the ball down the worst scenario is a restart on the 5m line.

It was dumb - but did he need tackled like that?
It’s a safety if he goes into his own end zone

***** *** cops stay wildin, we just had a officer here in MD get killed trying to detain 3 suspicious guys. However you got like 6/7 cops to stop a man in a wheelchair. Don't know if it was really necessary to pull dude out the wheelchair like that. Love how the pig that yanked him out the chair was so winded that he didn't contribute the whole rest of the video.

Cop was certainly doing it and wildin at the same time trying to detain three individuals.

Just chill and wait for backup man, sucks it ended the way it did. I understand the need for cops but man the criteria and screening process has deteriorated so much that breathing and basic motor skills has been the requirement for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom