Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Saw this on FB
80007465_10157190856012991_526857200044343296_o.jpg

:sick:

I really don't see how people can use this service.

But that's what you get for being lazy

Just curious this particular service you have an issue with or any delivery food service that recently popped up?

uber eats is what im talking about. But I don't get no food delivered I always go pick it up. An exception may be a pizza. But you still don't know what goes on in the kitchen.

John Wick John Wick I see what you're saying, the OFFICIAL delivery guy has a hub/storefront where they can use the bathroom, etc... while the Uber/Skip cat has to use public washrooms.

right and that's why im against using these type of services. You better off using a delivery guy who works for the company

Tbh only way to be truly safe is to cook the damn food yourself at home, you never know what goes on when you go out to eat...no matter the caliber of the restaurant

yea I said that in my last post when I stated kitchen. But its all about minimizing your chances of your food becoming tainted

uber eats is what im talking about. But I don't get no food delivered I always go pick it up. An exception may be a pizza. But you still don't know what goes on in the kitchen.
Never know use to work at Boston Market back in high school, saw a roach walk right in between the sides on display. Plus parents were food inspectors in the military we almost NEVER ate out. Moms would go to the bathroom pop into the kitchen come back, and then we know if we should take our coats off.

To the snobs saying they don't mess with Uber eats bc of incompetent couriers, I hope you don't think there are 5 Star chefs at your favorite chain restaurants, handling your precious meal with great care. Especially if it's fast food.

I've worked at 3 restaurants. Ruby Tuesday, Cheddar's, Olive garden. Trust me when I say, there's a high chance that your loose food e.g. fries, potatoes, is getting compromised.

I remember the first time I saw a server eat off someone's plate in the back, I was 😳. Par for the course.

To the snobs saying they don't mess with Uber eats bc of incompetent couriers, I hope you don't think there are 5 Star chefs at your favorite chain restaurants, handling your precious meal with great care. Especially if it's fast food.

I've worked at 3 restaurants. Ruby Tuesday, Cheddar's, Olive garden. Trust me when I say, there's a high chance that your loose food e.g. fries, potatoes, is getting compromised.

I remember the first time I saw a server eat off someone's plate in the back, I was 😳. Par for the course.

MenacingQuaintHart-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom