Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

After watching this video it is clear to me why the Allies won WW2. The senior citizen used the boxing skills he learned in the army to beat the brakes off of the cross fit dude. The senior citizen used elite footwork to cut off the ring and used a brilliant left hook to drop the cross fit dude. Fellas I urge you to visit your local senior center when preparing for your next bout. The WW2 generation is considered the greatest generation for a reason and their boxing skills is just one reason.

nicki-minaj-wax-figure-site-637x397.jpg

What some of you guys fail to realize is that it doesn't take much to knock a person on their ***, and age has nothing to do with it. The young guy clearly doesn't know how to fight, and has no experience boxing. The old man's form and technique shows he's boxed before, at the very least trained as a boxer in his younger days. With that being said, that kid was thrown to a wolf and got eaten alive :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Anti fat bigotry...

I mean I am kind of with Jillian, "big" people stay throwing up their weight and claiming people are body shaming them. Naw if you were skinny we still wouldn't care about you, go sit your BIG *** in the corner somewhere. If it was a skinny chick I would tell her go sit your BONEY *** down somewhere.

I won't even bother to use the overused that escalated quickly meme. However whose car is it she telling her to get out her own car. LOL. Also what part of the game is you telling "your girl" that you ****ed her friend and still thought it was going to be cool.

Back
Top Bottom