Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I've seen a lot of fights but this fight is the height of what boxing is all about. You had a commentator that hyped up the fight and the combatants with his laughing and commentator. You had two combatants that truly hated each other. Rafiki did an excellent job of closing the distance to unload his shots but Dr. Doolittle was prepared and was able to unload a sweet one two combination from his knees which would've dropped any human but Rafiki has been in fights with Hyenas and Scar so he is the more battle tested fighter. With that said, fellas when you're in a battle with animals of any kind, use your surroundings. The RustyShackleford RustyShackleford sneak attack with sand really turned the tide in this bout. I know DAZN is increasing their prices but with fights like this, the price increase is well worth it.

That sand attack 😂

*Enemy MONKEY's ACCURACY fell!*

I've seen a lot of fights but this fight is the height of what boxing is all about. You had a commentator that hyped up the fight and the combatants with his laughing and commentator. You had two combatants that truly hated each other. Rafiki did an excellent job of closing the distance to unload his shots but Dr. Doolittle was prepared and was able to unload a sweet one two combination from his knees which would've dropped any human but Rafiki has been in fights with Hyenas and Scar so he is the more battle tested fighter. With that said, fellas when you're in a battle with animals of any kind, use your surroundings. The RustyShackleford RustyShackleford sneak attack with sand really turned the tide in this bout. I know DAZN is increasing their prices but with fights like this, the price increase is well worth it.

quoted purely for public display, like the work of art it is.

this is stupid on the cops part :lol: :smh:

it's forever FTP on this end, but what part of a smart man's strategy involves randomly slapping a cop's ***?

OBGenius over here.

Maybe Odell shoulda slid his thumb in the cop's *** next time, maybe he'd like it :lol:

also, wasn't the QB smoking a cohiba indoors? why didn't they get him?

These cops really out here trying to get people on some bull&HYT.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_16e90c06-387e-11ea-ba52-c35714f1e4cc.html

"A law enforcement source said authorities originally sought a warrant for a misdemeanor sexual battery charge, but it was declined by a judge. The warrant was redrafted asserting a count of simple battery, and it was approved. "

this is stupid on the cops part :lol: :smh:

How is this stupid on the cops part?

From what I read the person he slapped her butt put the complaint.

He's a fool with all this Me2 and all this woman moment to be doing something as stupid as hitting a ***** *** cop.

You know the ***** he slapped was mad humiliated and her authority undermined.

Oh it's a woman? He's ******. Funny just watching this segment on him paying NCAA players on TV and thinking he needs to make better decisions. I have no issues with what he did, but he has to be aware, and these relatively minor poor decisions usually add up and escalate, death by a thousand cuts. Welp.

giphy.gif

How is this stupid on the cops part?

From what I read the person he slapped her butt put the complaint.

He's a fool with all this Me2 and all this woman moment to be doing something as stupid as hitting a ***** *** cop.

You know the ***** he slapped was mad humiliated and her authority undermined.

It is stupid on the cops part IDC. Man's wasting resources cause some other man slapped his *** in a winning teams locker room. The cop is a man btw :lol:

I’ll never get over the fact that this man really fought a monkey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Need the Tony Baker remix ASAP!

It is stupid on the cops part IDC. Man's wasting resources cause some other man slapped his *** in a winning teams locker room. The cop is a man btw :lol:

WHY is the cop there?

Meanwhile cops shoot, kill, and beat the breaks off people (on video) with no repercusions at all besides paid leave / desk duty.

How does any of this make sense?

Yeah why is there even a cop in the locker room ***** on these young men celebrating their victory, bad enough they don’t get paid **** for it, while the coaches and organization pocket millions....least you can do is let them celebrate without a cop there harrassing...

Now on to OBJ...son was wilding all game tbh...I think he might have been drunk, he def trying to AB himself.

Back
Top Bottom