Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1579418423138.jpeg
They all got this look like "I don't think we should be doing this"

If you thinking im capping about Houston barbers , here's a story for your weekend night, early Monday morning commute.

A father was unhappy with his son’s haircut and shot the barber three times, Texas police say
Police in suburban Houston are looking for a man they say shot a local barber over his son's haircut.  (iStock)
Police in suburban Houston are looking for a man they say shot a local barber over his son's haircut. (iStock)
By Kim Bellware
December 23, 2019 at 8:46 AM EST
A 13-year-old boy made two trips to a barbershop in suburban Houston over the weekend: first to get his haircut, and a second time to witness his father argue with the barber over the outcome. Before it was all over, sheriff’s deputies say, the father shot the barber three times and then fled with his son.
Police are still searching for the suspect in the bizarre incident that went down in Katy, Tex., on Saturday just before 5 p.m. The suspect who brought his son in for a haircut went home but later returned to argue about it, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office said in a bulletin about the incident.

After the man complained that the haircut was done improperly, the barber fixed it free of charge, Harris County Detective Wallace Wyatt told NBC 2 in Houston, But that wasn’t enough to stop the altercation from spilling out into the parking lot, where the boy was waiting in the car.

This barber will publicly shame your misbehaving kid with an old man’s haircut
The man shot the barber three times, hitting him in his stomach, leg and arm, before driving off in what deputies say was a gray, four-door sedan.
The barber was in stable condition and is expected to survive, officials said.
“I think it’s just crazy for anyone to shoot anybody over a haircut, period,” Wyatt told KHOU. The detective said the most disturbing part of the incident is that the teen boy witnessed the shooting, “which makes him a part of this.”
“So this 13-year-old son knows he needs to come forward and tell us what happened,” Wyatt said. “The father knows he needs to come forward and tell us what happened, just to be an example, to be a good father and say: ‘I messed up. I have something to prove to my son, and this is how you fix it.’”
The Harris County Sheriff’s Department was not immediately available to comment early Monday.

Back
Top Bottom