Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

you thought..

giphy.webp

At the 1:10 mark

Funny thing is goofball is from a state where gun laws are way more strict than VA will ever be, but yet here he is still able to own and walk around in his wet dream cosplay.

How is that possible though?

In the article from the NY Post it says he is from NY, but he's in VA with the sniper rifle that Master Chief had in Halo.

How is he able to do that? If the gun laws are strict in NY how is he able to acquire something like that in NY without being arrested or something?

If he doesn't/wasn't allowed to buy it in NY then that means he got it in VA or something. So I thought there was a background check and you have to be from that state with a valid state ID to be able to purchase something like that.

How is that possible though?

In the article from the NY Post it says he is from NY, but he's in VA with the sniper rifle that Master Chief had in Halo.

How is he able to do that? If the gun laws are strict in NY how is he able to acquire something like that in NY without being arrested or something?

If he doesn't/wasn't allowed to buy it in NY then that means he got it in VA or something. So I thought there was a background check and you have to be from that state with a valid state ID to be able to purchase something like that.
It’s a rifle..

It’s a rifle..

Yes, I've also came to that conclusion and realized it is a rifle.

But, I thought all guns were a no go in NY because of our guns laws? Does it differ from the types of guns (handgun, rifle, auto, semi-auto)?

I'm just asking because I really don't know. Growing up that was always the talk with us in the hood about owning guns legally or something and it was always said that unless you were a cop or dealt with a large amount of cash owning any type of gun/firearm in NY was not possible.

Rifles are usually less regulated. Gun laws are mostly for handguns and automatic weapons.

Naa...somebody's gotta die after that man :lol:

so...real life, cutting someone's locs off has to be some kind of assault, right?

like, imagine shaving a man's moustache or making cuttings in the corners of his beard while he sleeps.

you can like...hit them with a chair or something? not KILL kill, but physically address them, is that okayish?

:lol: yikes.

boink.gif

Back
Top Bottom