Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

9dfnxvug4ec41.jpg

I find it so crazy that when it comes to the brawls that happen in basketball the commentators are like so disgusted by the actions of the fighting going on. Like they make it seem like it's the end of the world and it's such a disrespect to the game and what not.

I'm not denying that it's a bad look, but basketbrawls are few and far between like that...

BUT...

With hockey the announcers are their egging it on and acting like it's just a part of the game/sport and what not and happens routinely and much more than fights in basketball.

Now, I'm not saying anything...

BUT...

I'm just saying...
Fighting is part of hockey. Refs let it happen until someone gets knocked down or something. People who don't even like hockey tune in for the fights. If basketball players were allowed to throw hands until someone hit the ground then this would be a non story.

I would love to hear more about his self-defense argument, yet 5 people were suffering from gunshot wounds outside of the 2 dead.

I always heard they would explode from them, I could be getting it mixed up with pepto bismal.
It would be pepto bismol since it would cause them to implode.

Back
Top Bottom