Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Asian girl in the back stopped smiling once he mentioned Parasite and S korea and Black dude stopped smiling once he mentioned Gone with the Wind.

BlackNecessaryFlee-size_restricted.gif

I'd probably get banned/suspended if I said how I really feel about this story :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

title should read
irresponsible mom can't feed her own kids

then they should look at her social media and shame anything she has that isn't a necessity
"she can afford an iphone but can't afford milk"
"she can afford matching outfits but can't afford to feed her child"
"how did she pay for that wallpaper if she can't afford for her kids to eat?"

cause we all know that's how the story would read if she wasn't the complexion for protection

Definitely need aepps20 aepps20 no penalty for approaching combatant without letting him take his phone out?

The heavyweight handled things just like his trainer taught him. He used ELITE level takedown defense and recovery for a fighter his size. The middleweight just didn't have enough power on his shots and he didn't use his superior cardio through lateral movement to tire the heavyweight out. Fellas, the subtle phone handoff to get in range to unload the right cross was BEAUTIFUL. Props to the ref for controlling the action and props to the fans for coming out. I was pumped for Fury/Wilder 2 but this fight is a good appetizer.

Back
Top Bottom