Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

InfamousTartAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

The whole department and the whole school system is wildin'. I couldn't even remember where to post this, but they are doing too much.
Did she really kick and punch 3 teachers? Do y’all think this was her first time acting out like that? How would y’all have handled it? At what age do you think you should show children adult consequences for their actions? I’m asking these questions as a person interested in a conversation about children not race.

Did she really kick and punch 3 teachers? Do y’all think this was her first time acting out like that? How would y’all have handled it? At what age do you think you should show children adult consequences for their actions? I’m asking these questions as a person interested in a conversation about children not race.

Fam I agree with you to the extent that if children behave in a certain manner that there should be consequences, and depending on the age, yes, by all means there should absolutely be adult consequences. But age 6 isn't it for me. Additionally, by the time the police arrived on scene the child was calm and cooperative with the aid that was reading to her, in my opinion i don't believe that she was a threat to herself or others, however, one of the staffers decided to press charges. Against a whole 6 year old. If I were to be in a position to handle it, I would possibly suspend the child, whether it be In School Suspension (ISS) or regular suspension, but I don't think I as an adult administrator would press charges, regardless of race.

A 6 year old def shouldnt be arrested but there has to be strong consequences for wildin out in school...Gotta teach em to chill early, it only gets worse if they dont learn in the early grades

Fam I agree with you to the extent that if children behave in a certain manner that there should be consequences, and depending on the age, yes, by all means there should absolutely be adult consequences. But age 6 isn't it for me. Additionally, by the time the police arrived on scene the child was calm and cooperative with the aid that was reading to her, in my opinion i don't believe that she was a threat to herself or others, however, one of the staffers decided to press charges. Against a whole 6 year old. If I were to be in a position to handle it, I would possibly suspend the child, whether it be In School Suspension (ISS) or regular suspension, but I don't think I as an adult administrator would press charges, regardless of race.

How do we know iss or regular suspension hasn’t already happened? Her being calm by the time the police got there really don’t have anything to do with anything. If an adult were to attack someone, the police aren’t going to let them off because they’ve calmed down. That’s not how life works. I don’t think the arrest was really to punish the child, it think it was so send a wake up call to the parents or guardian(I think the grandmother is actually raising her) to do a better job disciplining your child, if not, this what’s going to happen.The administration already dropped the charges. Its bad, but it’s not completely unwarranted. Shiiii my momma would’ve made me stay at the police station till she got off to even further prove the point. The media is taking advantage to the current social climate to get clicks and views.

I don't know, her being calm and not being threatening probably doesn't correlate to her needing to be restrained. The fact that she was indeed arrested was a punishment to her, and likely her alone because the grandmother didn't get arrested and it wasn't anyone in the administration that dropped the charges the next day, it was the prosecutor. Furthermore, if she was going to be arrested at the behest of an administrator, then the other child, a little boy who is also six years of age should of been arrested as well, but for some reason his arrest was stopped by the school's "superiors" but hers was allowed to proceed without "superior" intervention. Coincidentally the same officer for both incidents. Perhaps they did do ISS or regular suspension, but that wasn't the question that was posed to me, the question that was posed to me was "How would y’all have handled it?". The ISS or regular suspension was how i would have handled it.

The whole department and the whole school system is wildin'. I couldn't even remember where to post this, but they are doing too much.

Wish teachers could do their job and discipline kids without fear of consequences. I grew up in the Middle East and the teachers would bring out rulers (hands and legs) if you acted up. To add insult to injury the principal would personally call up your Moms so you would get an even worse lashing when you got home.

It definitely built character and I've always respected my folks and authority.

This little girl should NOT have ended up at the back of a cruiser.

Wish teachers could do their job and discipline kids without fear of consequences. I grew up in the Middle East and the teachers would bring out rulers (hands and legs) if you acted up. To add insult to injury the principal would personally call up your Moms so you would get an even worse lashing when you got home.

It definitely built character and I've always respected my folks and authority.

This little girl should NOT have ended up at the back of a cruiser.
I feel you but it’s so far out of the question, you can’t blame these teachers not physically disciplining the kids. If the parents don’t even want to discipline their children you know they don’t want anyone else to do it.

Did she really kick and punch 3 teachers?

She is six fam.

Do y’all think this was her first time acting out like that?

She is six fam.

At what age do you think you should show children adult consequences for their actions?

She is six fam.

I’m asking these questions as a person interested in a conversation about children not race.

She is six fam.

Did she really kick and punch 3 teachers?

She is six fam.

Do y’all think this was her first time acting out like that?

She is six fam.

At what age do you think you should show children adult consequences for their actions?

She is six fam.

I’m asking these questions as a person interested in a conversation about children not race.

She is six fam.
I see. Are you suggesting that at a certain age, these behavioral patterns are going to just stop?

I don’t see how he didn’t bust out laughing in her face. “You called me Chinese!”*Thinks about it* “You called me *****!” :lol: Did she ask him to walk with her to the office?? :lol: She wanted the d...trying to live that fantasy...
That is a strong man right there.

Jesus, allah, muhammaed, budah, tom cruise and the power of mormon be with me if I was him.

With all due respect, we can't have a conversation about anything in this country, especially school, without talking about race. I teach middle school in a small (180,000) and diverse (in the non-moneyed areas) city: race and its legacies are everywhere.

Black kids, especially girls, are treated as adults so often it's basically invisible. This is only one shining example and certainly cannot be separated from race.

Edited to add: I truly am not trying to argue with you, just answering your comment. I know this is not the thread for heavy discussion. Peace!

deadass my grandpa did this in church when he was alive back in '02 or sometime around that. he was born 1914 in Mexico. We went to catholic church around easter sunday (before I had became the age of reason). He saw everyone standing up for a song raising arms and he was like "oh word?", stood up, which was hard for him already and gave the salute and said "Heil Hitler" very softly to only my mom and me heard. we laughed and recall that story to this day (obviously right now :lol:)

small history lesson but Mexico during WW2 supported Germany early on but once the first news reels and newspapers started coming out with the concentration camps they dipped out like the Homer gif into the bushes.

Back
Top Bottom