Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

dominic-toretto.jpg

I don't remember I've been listening to No Ceilings this morning trying to find out for you.

If I find out which song it was I'll reply back.

Weezy in my top 3, I'm just curious. I don't think I ever heard it, and definitely don't remember it on No Ceilings. "Perfection is the goal and I'm headed to the pylon" is on Run This Town.

Y’all wildin. Google the lyrics.
:rofl::rofl: at that girl looks like platinum fubu jeans

🙄 duh.

Y’all wildin. Google the lyrics.
:rofl::rofl: at that girl looks like platinum fubu jeans

That was the first thing I did and it didn't hit with anything except the endzone lines.

Weezy in my top 3, I'm just curious. I don't think I ever heard it, and definitely don't remember it on No Ceilings. "Perfection is the goal and I'm headed to the pylon" is on Run This Town.

🙄 duh.

Correct, good ear.

Now I have to know which song it was :lol: I listened to No Ceilings and I not a human being.

Now onto Sorry for the wait 1

now, aepps20 aepps20 will likely provide all the analysis we need for the combat element of this presentation, but as an enthusiast of human endeavour I offer my most profound respects to the designer of this mass-produced portable drink cup, he who designed the lid which so sealed it, and the material sciences that allow our once-humble species of bipedal supermonkeys to fundamentally transcend some of our natural limitations.

Last edited:
now, aepps20 aepps20 will likely provide all the analysis we need for the combat element of this presentation, but as an enthusiast of human endeavour I offer my most profound respects to the designer of this mass-produced portable drink cup, he who designed the lid which so sealed it, and the material sciences that allow our once-humble species of bipedal supermonkeys to fundamentally transcend some of our natural limitations.

Dude in the white jacket is definitely related to Anderson Silva

Damn durag dude was completely wasted and useless.

Got KO by brunch boots

Lmao that was my local McDonalds, on delancey

Back
Top Bottom