Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the background vocals
sick.gif
F the haters....This song is good. Lyrics and melody, it's a great song. If the vocals had a better singer to do the song justice, it would be hot. I don't care. Dude is a talented song writer, maybe not a talented singer 
nthat.gif

Bruh...icejjfish is KILLIN that dude easy.

chill...

but a Watch The Throne/ Best Of Both Worlds type collabo would have the internetz goin nutts and panties soggy from Alaska to Zimbabwe

damn I see dude above me is on that same train of thought :nthat:

Last edited:
^ killa karisma with another hit. i thought he be a one hit wonder with that jacking off 2 yo fb

in case people forgot

the background vocals :x
F the haters....This song is good. Lyrics and melody, it's a great song. If the vocals had a better singer to do the song justice, it would be hot. I don't care. Dude is a talented song writer, maybe not a talented singer :nthat:

Not sure if serious.

"Theeere's something aboutchu giiiirl. That just makes my heeeaaaaad just wanna twiiirrrl. Yoooouuuuu got me [inaudible] all the other giiiiiiiiirls nothin else but a [inaudible] wooooooorrrld."

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure if serious.

"Theeere's something aboutchu giiiirl. That just makes my heeeaaaaad just wanna twiiirrrl. Yoooouuuuu got me [inaudible] all the other giiiiiiiiirls nothin else but a [inaudible] wooooooorrrld."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro what are you talking about?

"Oh girl you got me visualizin me on toooooooop. On top of your body I was sweatin a looooooooooooooooot."

"Oh man she just supppeeeeeer hot. Had to put the sun dash right on tooooooooooooooooop. On top of my head"

"She said she want to take it sloooooooooowwwwww. I'm not that type of guy I'll let you knowwwwwwww. When I see that red light alll i know is goooooooooo" That line alone is too real for me. Real life. 

My man Maxb24 is a pretty good actor too. Check out his short film. 
nthat.gif

Is dude a NT'er? I spotted the 7's early in the vid. 

This dude is doing it .. having "mostly" everyone buying into his dj skills and actually playing it off so well is crazy .... LMAO

Back
Top Bottom