Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MagnificentCraftyKoi-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: a lot of jealous guys in here, youngpablo youngpablo still hatin four year later cuz he got curved and alchemist iq alchemist iq on his usual

Boy if you don't.....

This doofy *** really said dudes jealous of him.....bruh please ...c'mon....please explain to me how and why can ANYBODY be jealous of you let alone me.....bruh you are legit the only person in this planet that spends all his bread on drip and actually comes out looking worse than before...wtf you talm bout b.

Like I said....focus on getting some box and losing your virginity before addressing me or anybody in NT saying we jealous.

Dis ***** wearing Off-black socks on that pic b. Spend some bread on some new socks b.

Boy if you don't.....

This doofy *** really said dudes jealous of him.....bruh please ...c'mon....please explain to me how and why can ANYBODY be jealous of you let alone me.....bruh you are legit the only person in this planet that spends all his bread on drip and actually comes out looking worse than before...wtf you talm bout b.

Like I said....focus on getting some box and losing your virginity before addressing me or anybody in NT saying we jealous.

Dis ***** wearing Off-black socks on that pic b. Spend some bread on some new socks b.
Jealous. You was not talking this loud in person and we both know you were cowering in person :smh:
Online makes everyone tough

Eh not really. I don’t even know why I reply to that cornball. I don’t even be remembering but he keep reminding me when he do the jealousy ****. I’m just waiting for some stupid comment from him

Bro ...you're right I'm jealous of you. Yes. Wrong of me to be jealous of somebody that has NO swag/pull/hasnt kissed a girl deep in his 40 year old life. And yes bro I'm shaking in my timbs so scared of you I'm sorry and I won't say nothing stupid (but factual) about you ever again. Please proceed and I will not continue to derail this great thread!

Bro ...you're right I'm jealous of you. Yes. Wrong of me to be jealous of somebody that has NO swag/pull/hasnt kissed a girl deep in his 40 year old life. And yes bro I'm shaking in my timbs so scared of you I'm sorry and I won't say nothing stupid (but factual) about you ever again. Please proceed and I will not continue to derail this great thread!
I’m glad you can admit the truth. Some advice to better yourself would be stop wearing single sole timbs, get some individuality, you are so bland I wouldn’t even remember who you was even if you pulled up on me wearing a youngpablo t shirt. Also stop shopping for clothing at qcm

Back
Top Bottom