Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

false

u clearly a trick, but nobody really nok dat **** frfr

its mfs really gettin it n they to busy for dates or to get to kno hos but mfs need to bust a nut so they pay n g t f o

mfs make fun of ****** who ONLY get ***** cuz they pay but i say o ****in well cuz wat u eat dont make me ****

but dat bull**** u talkin bout is u tryna brainwash your self n u need to stop playin
Very false.

Tell that to the ***** who got Beyoncé. Yea dudes can get ***** without payin, but what type of broad are you getting. If you tryna get a certified dime, I’m talking a tru bad ***** and not some duck off the street, you gon have to come up off them ends In some way, shape or form. These women want a provider, not Just some ***** with good ****. Women can get **** from anywhere, what makes you stand out? Most women not lookin to settle down with the broke ***** with a six pack. I mean u got chicks like Nicki that’s willing to settle down with dudes that are below their status, but most women ain’t on that. If you got game AND money, these *****es are gonna flock regardless.

Tell that to the ***** who got Beyoncé. Yea dudes can get ***** without payin, but what type of broad are you getting. If you tryna get a certified dime, I’m talking a tru bad ***** and not some duck off the street, you gon have to come up off them ends In some way, shape or form. These women want a provider, not Just some ***** with good ****. Women can get **** from anywhere, what makes you stand out? Most women not lookin to settle down with the broke ***** with a six pack. I mean u got chicks like Nicki that’s willing to settle down with dudes that are below their status, but most women ain’t on that. If you got game AND money, these *****es are gonna flock regardless.
You lost in the sauce fam.

you living in delusions of instagram models and rap videos

If the only way your can attract females is with money and gifts, whats to say she ain’t gonna leave you for someone with more money and gifts

if you bag a shorty off attraction and charisma, that can’t be sold or bought from anywhere but you.

but I ain’t here to save you nor lace you, so carry on playboy get it how you live

You lost in the sauce fam.

If the only way your can attract females is with money and gifts, whats to say she ain’t gonna leave you for someone with more money and gifts

if you bag a shorty off attraction and charisma, that can’t be sold or bought from anywhere but you.

but I ain’t hear to save you nor lace you, so carry on playboy get it how you live

attraction and charisma can only take you so far, money can only get you so far. Some women not looking for money and gifts, but they wanna know you got something going for yourself. That’s why I say if you got game, looks AND money, you gon always have a ***** on lock.

So there are 2 types of fisherman....

one that has the skill and gusto to catch fish in the ocean.

and then the one that prefers to fish in the artificial farm raised lake.

Granted, both fishermen catch fish.

Take from that what you will.

You Said It Best, Both Fisherman Catch Fish.

We All Paying For It One Way Or Another.

tf u talkin bout

u just said it aint trickin if u got it now u talkin bout wifin

a6ye05tw96451.gif

Back
Top Bottom