Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_20200612_162234.jpg

Would bet money on this belonging to a cop of some sort :lol:

Certain parts of the Northeast might as well be below the mason dixon line tbh :lol:

You can still see confederate flags flying in rural New England, PA and Upstate NY,irony totally lost on the owners...

gloats about tyranny w/ 2 racist flags on the bumper. lovely.
Know how racist you gotta be to find a 'sieg heil' bumper sticker for sale? :rofl:

The 'ban narcan' one also had me for its randomness, first time I've ever heard of anyone being against a life saving drug for overdoses :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Certain parts of the Northeast might as well be below the mason dixon line tbh :lol:

You can still see confederate flags flying in rural New England, PI and Upstate NY,irony totally lost on the owners...

Know how racist you gotta be to find a 'sieg heil' bumper sticker for sale? :rofl:

The 'ban narcan' one also had me for its randomness, first time I've ever heard of anyone being against a life saving drug for overdoses :lol: :lol:
yea dem mfs stupid af

Smh at the boldness and arrogance of 'if i choose to date you, I will belittle you'
She's toxic so she is probably attracted to toxic men... that's why she got cheated on and played, NOT because of their income. She has poor taste in men. She doesn't deserve a solid dude and probably wouldn't appreciate him.
On a similar note, B Simone caught a lot of flak bc she said she doesn't want a 9-5 dude.

Back
Top Bottom