Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EcOZSKfX0AEvv78

How many Transformer movies was he in again? lol
And typed 'deceptions' lmaooooo
RemarkableWhichBluemorphobutterfly-small.gif

Why does everyone always try to “escape” wherever they’re at when they’re on salvia? That’s question alone is enough to keep me from doing it.

I was with him until they basically called him out on how he did it and he didn't really respond except to tell everybody to blow him :lol:

Jameis somewhere watching like

fetchimage

why would she even upload that
She was halfway dead
Smh, the things people publicize

To show the dangers so someone else wont make the same mistake? I knew stuff like that was slippery and dangerous but to see it happen so easily to her and the fall being so hard to watch, yeah good thing she posted that. Probably will save a few lives in the future.

Common sense would tell you that slippery. Posted for the attention, more than likely.

Probably that as well, but like I said good she posted it. Its a visual to keep in mind if you ever come scross a situation like that as opposed to just hearing about it. If someone tells me cliffs in Hawaii can be dangerous and slippery ill be like oh okay gotchu, ill be careful. Someone shows me that video before I actually hike? Yeah thats gonna hit me a lot harder.

My old college friend died this same way. Slipped on a rock hiking and got carried away in the river. #ripfiona

Back
Top Bottom