Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tqgz1gka9pd51.jpg

He is goofy for recording this but damn.

Actually DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican judging by the context of the video, he's smart to have recorded it just in case she says he started lashing out at her, etc... That said I do agree it should NOT have been posted on social media (if it's not fake/scripted).

Still though the change in the tone of her voice after all those birthday demands.

"Why would you do this on her birthday?" "She loves you though." :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not a single apology.

Last edited:
I hope it’s fake. Tbh no one should be on either one of their sides. He “always suspected” but didn’t stand up for himself. Too scared to lose, when he had already lost.

I hope it’s fake. Tbh no one should be on either one of their sides. He “always suspected” but didn’t stand up for himself. Too scared to lose, when he had already lost.

tr1ll tr1ll women can be psychologically manipulative. Notice how that bird played the victim card right away, but before that she was demanding necklaces and a trip to Dubai for her kid's birthday.

Those comments are disgusting as hell, if the genders were swapped they would be calling for police charges, etc...

Last edited:
Question to the fathers in here did y'all get DNA test on your kids even if you thought your girl never cheated?
My boy from work did this, said he never suspected his girl cheated but he wanted to be sure and went and got one after the birth without the mother knowing.

Question to the fathers in here did y'all get DNA test on your kids even if you thought your girl never cheated?
My boy from work did this, said he never suspected his girl cheated but he wanted to be sure and went and got one after the birth without the mother knowing.
These days it's probably the safe/smart thing to do, similar to a prenup. Neither are romantic but it seems necessary. The kid doesn't have to know what's going on, they'll just think they're getting a checkup.

lol im listening to one of the videos right now after you posted it...any videos you think i must watch?
Man, dude has been posting about 5 videos per week for about 5+ years now. I can't even remember.

I would sort by "MOst Popular."

He has some gems in there but most would call it, "Woman hating."

Naw my pull out game trash plus all my kids look and act just like me I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom