Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Based on that poster I didn't even watch the trailer. Had me mad uncomfortable. Hollywood has some weird people. They probably thought that was a better choice bc 'sex sells'but they didn't realize that only works when it's adults featured.

118119430_3468376636740043_4810135058280703023_o.jpg

Kimbella body is one of the best money can buy. Juelz wild for posting this pic, who taking the shot

Akademics took the shot. Standing by with a straw to drain the tub when they finish.

They gotta investigate that film crew, someone is hiding in plain sight in there.
Director is French. Idk what they got going on over there but it needs to stop. Even that promo photo is mad inappropriate. The description and photo on that tweet is different from the one on Netflix, not that it makes it much better. But yeah, that needs to stop.
Based on that poster I didn't even watch the trailer. Had me mad uncomfortable. Hollywood has some weird people. They probably thought that was a better choice bc 'sex sells'but they didn't realize that only works when it's adults featured.

Yo tr1ll tr1ll if 11 year olds want to do this in the privacy of their homes or clown around with their friends privately that's their business.

They're using a minority female director and a minority cast to push some pure BS - these kids are 11 years old, there ain't no 'coming of age' or other crap when you're that age.

Yo tr1ll tr1ll if 11 year olds want to do this in the privacy of their homes or clown around with their friends privately that's their business.

They're using a minority female director and a minority cast to push some pure BS - these kids are 11 years old, there ain't no 'coming of age' or other crap when you're that age.
I feel you fam, but you’re still looking at this as a guy or even a father(that’s probably spending too much time on the inter webs). A person could sexualize Spongebob, are you going to take it off the air? It supposed to creep you out because you’re not supposed to be looking at it. ESPECIALLY not supposed to be sexualizing it. You’re blaming other people for YOUR perspective. I know you’re not the only one who feels this, but that don’t change the price of tea in China.

Think about it like this. A lot of those little girls want to be professional dancers. How do you become a pro? Practice. When is the best time start? Young. I’m pretty sure Lebron started playing basketball before 11, but these girls can’t start dancing early because YOU are uncomfortable.? What age should they start dancing this way? Tell us more about how and when females should act a certain way. If we wanna keep it absolutely a buck, men are the reason why twerking is dancing now. We sat up and watch hours on top hours of twerk videos and now want to feel some type of way not that is normalized. Naww b, you made the bed, sleep in it.

I know for a fact that women and their daughters enjoys these shows and those little girls enjoy dancing. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, I know these women personally. If it’s ok with them and parents involved, it not our place to feel any type of way. Y’all are trying way too hard to be outraged.

I know y’all mean well and I get where you all are coming from totally. But think y’all are letting all the info we take in warp your minds.

Surprisingly refreshing take. Dunno what the show or thread is about but can infer based on that last post.

That said - this open way of living is an American concept. And one i’m not sure i 100% vibe with. There is a certain feeling I have about a respectable and dignified society and this falls outside of that. It’s less about what they are doing. It’s more about the promoting of what they are doing. It’s giving a platform to what i consider the wrong stuff. But of course what i think is right or wrong is just a personal opinion.

They put the little black girl front and center for this though. Idk about the doc, but this poster is extremely inappropriate. Many people needs to lose jobs, parents/guardians need to be reviewed, and donations need be made adolescent victims of sexual abuse.

What the **** were the thinking?

They put the little black girl front and center for this though. Idk about the doc, but this poster is extremely inappropriate. Many people needs to lose jobs, parents/guardians need to be reviewed, and donations need be made adolescent victims of sexual abuse.

agreed 100%

this is wild inappropriate. It’s upsetting that a conscious decision was made to keep this as the cover.

everyone responsible needs fired, no questions asked. No apologies. No press release saying you made a mistake. You’re just done. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Mans said we're sexualizing it as if twerking isnt innately sexualized. As if twerking is the only form of dancing now that society has normalized it. Teach them kids the cha cha slide.

Mans said we're sexualizing it as if twerking isnt innately sexualized. As if twerking is the only form of dancing now that society has normalized it. Teach them kids the cha cha slide.
That’s exactly what it is. When was the last time you seen a none male dance and not do the booty pop move? Once upon a time Elvis moving his hips was too sexual. Now it’s not even a thing. Welcome to the future. You built it.

Now that I think about it, whose feed or Netflix suggestions did this even pop up on. That’s who needs to be in question. :lol:

I wonder what rating the pedo movie will have
Would that change anyone’s perspective on it?

I don’t have a daughter but my best friend has 2 and he’s always worried about what his daughters can easily watch Even with his parental controls

I dunno man. trill trill says it’s about dancing but this type of dancing is only for one thing...sexual attraction. There’s plenty of age appropriate type of dancing

if this movie is about the struggle of girls growing up too fast and how sexual things of this nature are influencing them, then fine. But we all know this cover is just doing way too damn much. Literally an 11 year old girl bending over. Did it have to be that?

The trailer isn't quite as flagrant as that promo pic, but that promo pic is all sorts of yikes. Doesn't set a good tone.

Scumbags all around. DISGUSTING.

I wonder what rating the pedo movie will have
Would that change anyone’s perspective on it?

I don’t have a daughter but my best friend has 2 and he’s always worried about what his daughters can easily watch Even with his parental controls

I dunno man. trill trill says it’s about dancing but this type of dancing is only for one thing...sexual attraction. There’s plenty of age appropriate type of dancing

if this movie is about the struggle of girls growing up too fast and how sexual things of this nature are influencing them, then fine. But we all know this cover is just doing way too damn much. Literally an 11 year old girl bending over. Did it have to be that?
I have two daughters and I STAY checking on what they are watching. One doesn't really watch her tablet but my oldest watches hers a lot but Barbie, Zombies, Descendents, The Magic School Bus. No we are always keeping a close eye on them, not on my watch. They won't be going to any sleepovers damn that. When they get older I already have plans of installing an app on there phone where I get copies of there text messages. You slip up or overlook something and some pedo will try to weasel in. Hate to have to do it but not taking any chances.

Back
Top Bottom