Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I wonder if she'll get ran off twitter:

Look at that retweet to like ratio.
tenor (2).gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even the Goddess chimed in:
tenor (2) (1).gif

They both come off like clowns.

Tariq taking issue with her is funny after he had to rebrand his ADOS rhetoric because it got exposed to be a white nationalist finesse, and he had a falling out with them. He is/was cool telling non African American black people to mind their own business, so it is funny how he doesn't like when someone returns the same buffoonery drench energy.

Just here for the laughs man, :lol:
Nah **** him.

Dude was talking all the ADOS ****ery, talking about West Indians holding their own nuts, how their experience is different than African Americans. Then Botham Jean got murdered, a dude from my island, a West Indian, and Tariq had tons to say.

Last edited:
Nah **** him.

Dude was talking all the ADOS ****ery, talking about West Indians holding their own nuts, how their experience is different than African Americans. Then Botham Jean, a dude from my island, a West Indian got murked, and Tariq had tons to say.

I understand the beef.

No disrespect.

Always thought this was a dumb argument. The game of football hasn’t made any major changes in over 70 years, but you want EA to reinvent football for you. :lol: :smh:
I don't play that game but I imagine they're referring to universally upgrade-able things like better gameplay mechanics, graphics, game modes etc. vs the standard rules of football.

I don't play that game but I imagine they're referring to universally upgrade-able things like better gameplay mechanics, graphics, game modes etc. vs the standard rules of football.
Every complaint(with the exception of “2k ****”) usually comes from the player either losing or not getting the desired outcome every time they do a certain action. Which, at that point, wouldn’t be unrealistic.

Every complaint(with the exception of “2k ****”) usually comes from the player either losing or not getting the desired outcome every time they do a certain action. Which, at that point, wouldn’t be unrealistic.
I don't play Madden either but one of my cousins deep into it and he says he is just gonna stop after this year because they never fix anything.

Something like upgrading the animation engine, lighting engine, and environments things like snow would not affect gameplay that much or at all.

Also Madden's gameplay has evolved over the years. Hardcore players are complaining that the game is too run dominant. So **** like this can happen....

So EA can say "we are a simulation game not an arcade game" all they want, but they do a piss poor job at simulating American football.

yo if my daughter ever do something foul **** like that to me. She gonna be homeless The next day. Pops heart level starting escalating once he heard the price.

He ain’t give a **** about the price, it’s when he heard that last 4. :rofl::rofl:

yo if my daughter ever do something foul **** like that to me. She gonna be homeless The next day. Pops heart level starting escalating once he heard the price.

I'm calling fake. She looks young so even though it's possible, I doubt she could afford a 4k purse on her own, so he would've known something was up.

Nah Madden is legit a broken game with ridiculous physics and exploits

Back
Top Bottom