Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1CF91D7D-901E-403B-9C50-E38D7C9B5249.jpeg
5ccLtCs.gif

Flight attendant was out of line for pushing her first, however this situation was escalated for no reason. Get to your seat and wait for it to take off then go to the bathroom, or you should of went before boarding.

titang545 titang545 we don't know how long playgirl was blocking that aisle. Some of the stuff she was saying was uncalled for, last thing you want is the flight to get cancelled. :smh: :smh: :smh:

titang545 titang545 we don't know how long playgirl was blocking that aisle. Some of the stuff she was saying was uncalled for, last thing you want is the flight to get cancelled. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Employee is in the wrong, PERIOD.

No if and no buts.

If she was blocking the isle, then call the cops. However, the employee took it upon herself to push a paying customer. That’s assult and the airline should be sued.

Employee is in the wrong, PERIOD.

No if and no buts.

If she was blocking the isle, then call the cops. However, the employee took it upon herself to push a paying customer. That’s assult and the airline should be sued.

You wylin' fam, by this logic people could intentionally antagonize staff just so they can claim assault, sue, etc... The passengers were getting annoyed. Again, we're missing the start of the video and we have no idea how long the whole interaction started before hand.

If she literally just stood in the aisle and the attendant shoved/brushed her then yeah I agree with you - that's foul.

You wylin' fam, by this logic people could intentionally antagonize staff just so they can claim assault, sue, etc... The passengers were getting annoyed. Again, we're missing the start of the video and we have no idea how long the whole interaction started before hand.

If she literally just stood in the aisle and the attendant shoved/brushed her then yeah I agree with you - that's foul.
You wild my dude.

What you mean by my logic?? Employees have no right to assult customers. Unless it's self defense i dont want to hear it. You're not paid to fight or argue customers. Youre there to provide a service.

Hence? The reason why that girl from BestBuy got fired. She's there to deterred thives and apprehend if they are compliant, not to wrestle or cause a scene in front of other customers.

Back
Top Bottom