Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

UnhealthySleepyKestrel-size_restricted.gif

Good. People think putting a camera can protect them. He’s so tough and bout to slap a woman in her place? Got everything he deserved.

The world was a better place when there were consequences for your actions. People knew how to act and treat people back then.

Man shot two police officers killing one.

They didn’t shoot him first because he’s white.

😐

They did everything in their power not to shoot him despite how aggressive he was. The real slap in the face is that after killing and wounding the other cop, he still managed to make it to prison alive and well.

Funny how that **** works out for them >D

worst part about this is that she made this up

90% of these parent's do this crap. It's so ****ing corny.

Chick Humiliates Dude That Just Finished Having Sex With Her "You Couldn't Even Get It Up, Thats Why I Wasn't Wet" (Throwback Clip)

He just got home huh? That girl aint his type, he need something a lil stronger and hairier.

I will never understand “washing” chicken. So damn groce.

And you’re just splashing salmonella all over your sink and countertop.

That's not how you wash any meat you plan to cook. There is a right way, and obviously a wrong way. West Indian people know you put meat to soak in lemon/lime juice, or vinegar.

Someone turned ***** real quick :rofl:. The only sad part about this is she probably ended up in jail for this. I hope not, but without knowing the State they're in, and it's gun laws that might be the outcome.

So her idea of praising Trump, a man with small hands and is shaped like a teletubby, as a person with balls is to have a bbc on her face. Just when I thought the stupidity of a Trump supporter couldn't get worse.

Crazy how things always find there way to hitting us in that area. Dude with a skateboad a couple pages back, golf ball, now this.

Something like that :lol:, was more of a MAGA confederate rally and apparently this was her thinking

:rofl:

You already know they have a standing order for a dude to come by and plow her, while husband watches.

I would call BS, except sister in law got a reminder about one of her white friends still having there wedding. Masks are not required and about 80 people. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom