Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

re: Delonte West

None of us have any idea

A. How much help he has received.
B. How many folks have and/or attempted to help him.

It is always wild how people ASSUME, "Nobody helped him" or make statements like, "Somebody needs to do something."

We don't know him or what is going on, so we can't assume these things.

We just see the occasional pics of him in public.

Last edited:

savetweetvid_EisGbIEXsAYU7Ly.gif

re: Delonte West

None of us have any idea how

A. How much help he has received.
B. How many folks have and/or attempted to help him.

It is always wild how people ASSUME, "Nobody helped him" or make statements like, "Somebody needs to do something."

We don't know him or what is going on, so we can't assume these things.

We just see the occasional pics of him in public.
Yeah this is like the 10th city he's popped up in like this, and I asked that question about 7 cities ago. He has a good amount of folks that actively try, but only so much them or authorities can do.

yeah i don't know if yall ever really tried to help someone with a mental illness and/or drug problem but sometimes it just doesn't work. no matter how hard you try.
unfortunately, i know from experience.
This was one of my Soldiers in Fort Campbell, KY. You’re right, you absolutely cannot help everyone, and he’s where he needs to be right now and forever, but a lot of people up that flagpole didn’t heed the warnings either.
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...or-killing-2-year-old-boy-in-murder-for-hire/

aye that host cute w/ baby teeth & cute haircut.i'd eat her butt on drunk night like today & act like he it never happened. s/o to da vibez, u know em. they there:

s/o to corey feldman too.

Not wildin, but this **** is sad yo..........mans needs help.

Is it mental illness I thought he was hooked on coke
Yeah this is like the 10th city he's popped up in like this, and I asked that question about 7 cities ago. He has a good amount of folks that actively try, but only so much them or authorities can do.
Damn not 7 cities ago, unfortunately reminds me of Maia Campbell. I'm sure some people have tried to help her, but she just couldn't stay clean. At some point you have to help yourself.

Back
Top Bottom