Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Thinking the same thing. Bought a TV right before deployment in 2017. Layover in Ireland, FaceTime my wife only for to tell me my daughter was trying to kill a fly, picked up a belt, missed............buckle hit the screen..........it was a wrap for her.
Damn. My cousin broke his TV but had insurance so they sent him another one. That sent it to his grandmother house and he needed me to help he get it to his house.( He needed my truck. He drives a small car) the day we were supposed to get it I call him like you ready? He was nevermind his nephew was playing with a slingshot and broke his TV in the box. You could hear the defeat in his voice. I felt bad for him so I just bought him a TV lol

D650CE09-E279-400D-8A01-7591B9BC315A.gif

This seems fake/scripted for the views. Why was that camera placed there?

This seems fake/scripted for the views. Why was that camera placed there?
Good question. Might be fake. But, it might have been someone’s wife filming like “How are these idiots gonna get this down?” Sister-in-law recorded my brother-in-law falling off a segway only for that joint to spin, come back around and run his *** over. **** was too funny.

Damn. My cousin broke his TV but had insurance so they sent him another one. That sent it to his grandmother house and he needed me to help he get it to his house.( He needed my truck. He drives a small car) the day we were supposed to get it I call him like you ready? He was nevermind his nephew was playing with a slingshot and broke his TV in the box. You could hear the defeat in his voice. I felt bad for him so I just bought him a TV lol
Fly move on your part. Friends like you, man we all need one.

Back
Top Bottom