roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might be doing it tho.
Not really. Cardboard cutout 33? I could see the tape man.
A+ idea. C- execution.
Eh.  Too harsh.  I'd say B/B+ execution

Think about it.  Tape is the best option unless he wants to buy 1 sweater with the printed number 33 on it.  You could argue and say he could glue the numbers down but that might effect the fabric later on and might not come out later.  Sloppy taping, but it was the best option.

Last edited:

A+ idea. C- execution.
Eh.  Too harsh.  I'd say B/B+ execution[/COLOR]

Think about it.  Tape is the best option unless he wants to buy 1 sweater with the printed number 33 on it.  You could argue and say he could glue the numbers down but that might effect the fabric later on and might not come out later.  Sloppy taping, but it was the best option.

Nah, this dude was not doin it in his execution. C is on point.
Not committing to the costume = not doing it.
Too cheap to burn one sweatshirt on a dope costume? nah, commit to that son
Plus, hard to see, but his Kid'n'Play is looking pretty jacked up, not even sure what he's got on up there.

- 10 pts. for having to wear a necklace that shows who you are supposed to be. If people can't figure out who you are without a diagram, then you didn't do it well enough

A+ idea. C- execution.
Eh.  Too harsh.  I'd say B/B+ execution[/COLOR]

Nah, this dude was not doin it in his execution. C is on point.
Not committing to the costume = not doing it.
Too cheap to burn one sweatshirt on a dope costume? nah, commit to that son
Plus, hard to see, but his Kid'n'Play is looking pretty jacked up, not even sure what he's got on up there.

- 10 pts. for having to wear a necklace that shows who you are supposed to be. If people can't figure out who you are without a diagram, then you didn't do it well enough
Valid. That does knock a B down to a C.

But I still think burning a shirt for halloween is a bit much.

That might be the broke college student in me talking though.

That might be the broke college student in me talking though.

haha Im with you on that fam. Thats why the struggle Avengers work

if you don't got the means to really do it
then you need to really NOT do it

Jerald up top is a little caught in the middle, kinda good, but not good enough

Last edited:
Struggle Avengers are hilarious. I guarantee they got a lot more attention than people who dressed up in real Avenger costumes, especially the Iron Man and Hulk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom