Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Im talking that situation and that situation only. Im not about to escalate a whole situation when I can get the personal satisfaction of being right to begin with. So no, me saying show your phone isnt saying im on the womens side.
Bro ... let us know how wonderful is to live life free of persecution, harassment, embarrassment, etc .

You talking about show her who's dumb ....

The way I see her is show her she has the power to belittle you and make her say Yes Ma'am.

Clearly you have not live that life.

As an influencer ... i pity the people that follow your rational and let people talk to you anykind of way because you're a minority.

**** that!

Bro ... let us know how wonderful is to live life free of persecution, harassment, embarrassment, etc .

You talking about show her who's dumb ....

The way I see her is show her she has the power to belittle you and make her say Yes Ma'am.

Clearly you have not live that life.

As an influencer ... i pity the people that follow your rational and let people talk to you anykind of way because you're a minority.

**** that!

Thats how you see it, I see it as wanting to make her look dumb. I would want to make her feel foolish. For the audacity of someone to do that to me, why woudnt I want to make her look dumb if I were in the right?

Thats how you see it, I see it as wanting to make her look dumb. I would want to make her feel foolish. For the audacity of someone to do that to me, why woudnt I want to make her look dumb if I were in the right?
so does she not look dumb and foolish now without accepting the racism?

83DF1F74-27F0-49AB-9214-60E95D586EE5.jpeg

This who y’all arguing with. An attention *****, ambiguous looking, non black person.

son always got some stupid **** to say when it comes to race.

Again, and hope it sinks in.

You aren't making no one look dumb in that situation. You're further asserting her belief that she has some type of authority over you because she's white.

Not sure how to make it more clearer, but say here you go ma'am, feel stupid? Is not how that would play out.

Hey little Ni**a, I dare you, what are you even doing here? Where’s the other one you had?

But again, you wouldn't understand .... as an influencer, you're leading people stray!

Not only it's she looking like a fool, but her foolishness has lead to persecution, reproduction and a costly lesson.

You should open your eyes and be a real influencer ...

I get what you mean. All I was saying from the beginning was IF I were in that situation id feel PERSONAL satisfaction if I coudve made her look dumb and foolish then and there.
off rip you should have empathized with the victim instead of criticizing them. that's why everyone is coming at you.
you are tone deaf. your initial reaction came off as victim blaming.
there's a lot more context to it and that's white people's history of wrongly blaming black people
so maybe you can see why a black person wouldn't want to give in to the accusations of a racist white lady

off rip you should have empathized with the victim instead of criticizing them. that's why everyone is coming at you.
you are tone deaf. your initial reaction came off as victim blaming.
there's a lot more context to it and that's white people's history of wrongly blaming black people
so maybe you can see why a black person wouldn't want to give in to the accusations of a racist white lady

Didnt intend on it to sound like victim blaming, comments were purely “what would I have done if it were happening to me”. Thats all. In context yes, theres been alot of foolishness lately in the world, well aware of that. I took that particular situation for what it was. Id just be super upset if someone came to me like that, so my initial comments reflecting more on ME and how id potentially behave in that situation.

Didnt intend on it to sound like victim blaming, comments were purely “what would I have done if it were happening to me”. Thats all. In context yes, theres been alot of foolishness lately in the world, well aware of that. I took that particular situation for what it was. Id just be super upset if someone came to me like that, so my initial comments reflecting more on ME and how id potentially behave in that situation.
So if a crazy white chick came at you like that accusing you of being a thief you’d 1st reaction would be to empty your pockets and let her determine if all your stuff is yours?

I get what you mean. All I was saying from the beginning was IF I were in that situation id feel PERSONAL satisfaction if I coudve made her look dumb and foolish then and there.

She clearly doesnt care about looking dumb as she came in the lobby telling everyone to empty their pockets. She was fully committed to looking dumb before she even confronted the boy.

You would have showed her your phone and IF she was satisfied it wasnt hers she would have gone on and continued her tirade with someone else without so much as a guilty look let alone an apology. And guess who would've been standing there looking dumb with their phone in their hand having just acquiesced to a racists demands?

You keep talking about what YOU would have done but you're not black and you dont have experience being vilified for your appearance. What YOU would have done is kinda irrelevant as you being in this situation completely changes the dynamic.

She clearly doesnt care about looking dumb as she came in the lobby telling everyone to empty their pockets. She was fully committed to looking dumb before she even confronted the boy.

You would have showed her your phone and IF she was satisfied it wasnt hers she would have gone on and continued her tirade with someone else without so much as a guilty look let alone an apology. And guess who would've been standing there looking dumb with their phone in their hand having just acquiesced to a racists demands?

You keep talking about what YOU would have done but you're not black and you dont have experience being vilified for your appearance. What YOU would have done is kinda irrelevant as you being in this situation completely changes the dynamic.

Point taken.

I thought about explaining but nah.
Please amuse us!

Call me stupid.

You been explaining your comments, so why not this?

Explain to us how is that White Woman not a random woman but a hotel guest.

BTW, was she even a guest at that time?

Anyways, let us see how you make wine out of water!

Show us your influence powers!

Please amuse us!

Call me stupid.

You been explaining your comments, so why not this?

Explain to us how is that White Woman not a random woman but a hotel guest.

BTW, was she even a guest at that time?

Anyways, let us see how you make wine out of water!

Show us your influence powers!

Its a commonplace. You expected an elaborate explanation? If I go back to a bar and there were 6 people when I left and theres the same 6 people when I get back and I lost my phone, if I cant find it imma assume one of the 6 possibly cookied it. :lol:

So if a crazy white chick came at you like that accusing you of being a thief you’d 1st reaction would be to empty your pockets and let her determine if all your stuff is yours?
I would’ve called his phone and showed it wasn’t hers. I’m not saying I would give her my wallet or anything

Back
Top Bottom