Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

x2bxgyw2b4961.gif

na. We built different. Our parents raised us with attention. That’s the biggest factor IMO. We ain’t want our parents and everyone knowing our business either.

Pretty faulty logic.

Being raised with attention doesn't idiot-proof individuals from having blonde moments lol.
You don't want your parents and everyone knowing your business because it wasn't fashionable to do so in your days. Wouldn't this be proven wrong since there is actual proof of people 45+ wilding out on social media today?

We're really officially the worst in L.A. now. It ain't surprising because the city has been a 💩 show for months now dealing with COVID-19. 🙄

That’s gonna be no harm no file. If we want to be cold hearted logical about, she wild for rolling in the middle of the steam.

I agree at her wild for taking a stroll through a cloud of steam but.....

Pedestrians always have the right of way.

He'll be found in the wrong.

She shouldn't accept the order.. She really took the food.. :rofl:
What makes this video especially wylin' is that I happen to live the next town over from where this went down, and I can assure you that in no way, shape, or form is Smithtown 40 minutes away from Commack. Maybe by rickshaw, but it's a 15 minute drive TOPS. They're literally neighboring towns.

Back
Top Bottom