Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You not hittin?

I came in here for laughs but y’all got me restructuring my morals today.
D166D998-F340-47CA-8C9B-B1C75956A1AE.jpeg

this feature should've never been added. if you're too tired to drive, don't be in a moving car at all, unless you're a passenger or something. this is infinitely worse than talking on cell phone. too many reckless drivers out there too...

Agreed with you my G. Both of 'em knocked TFO - stay at home and rest. How does the car 'wake' the driver up in this scenario, audible alarm?

Ksteezy has been MIA. Works in a hospital in NY. Also oral sex has been linked to cancer. My man is high HIGH risk.

Agreed with you my G. Both of 'em knocked TFO - stay at home and rest. How does the car 'wake' the driver up in this scenario, audible alarm?

i believe if the system detects an anomaly aka whatever impedes the autopilot from maintaining operation, it will alert the driver.

now I don't know for CERTAIN that this failsafe is present, however, as a software test engineer, this is an obvious feature I would expect to see in a system design like this. as such, tesla knew this would happen when they put this **** out foh. how they got away with it is probably because the gov't is slow to move on and understand tech. this is true in general.

similar systems in other car manufacturers allow you to operate the car hands free, but have eye detection systems that monitor and make sure you're keeping your eyes on the road. but really all that is...is a massive gimmick that enables drivers to do a hover hand to the steering wheel.

hover hand on a shawty is herb status. but hover hand on the steering wheel is....asking for death idk lol

The mouf is mouf movement came from an NTer who was trying to make the case for Trans girls and if it was acceptable to mess with them being straight males.

There was a whole grey area thread about it :lol: :smh:

Fools was definitely wildin in there and although I didn't chime in there was a lot of fools in there agreeing and accepting of it.

I'll never forget that line from the Teddy bear movie, I'm good...

Or maybe I remembered it wrong but the NTer that started whole convo was OG on here too... not going to lie thread was straight jokes.

Back
Top Bottom