Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

We all would've been copyrighted.. :rofl:
I know someone that told me a funny story.

He said when he first got a cell phone it was through sprint. They included the 1st minute free.

These dude for the first month wqs having girls call him for 59 secs and he used have hour longs conversations 1 minute at a time.

What he didn't know was that 1 free minute was charged to the caller .... he started receiving calls from angry women asking for him to pay thei bills. Dude said he changed his number and never messed with them women again.

I was dying, like he literally left his GF cause of it.

I don’t think anyone is making fun of mental health when they are laughing at this.
Maybe Im taking it the wrong way .... but when you talk about having CTE and when you laugh at his simp behaviours ... i dont know what else would it be. By all means carry on ... not sure why we are having this conversation. I just stated i didnt find it funny.

Maybe Im taking it the wrong way .... but when you talk about having CTE and when you laugh at his simp behaviours ... i dont know what else would it be. By all means carry on ... not sure why we are having this conversation. I just stated i didnt find it funny.
i mean if we laugh at anything does that mean we are laughing at the deeper issue?
if i laugh at a crackhead, does it mean im laughing at the issue of drug addiction? or for example DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's post about that chick with the huge boobs and tiny waist. am i laughing at that at face value or women's self esteem issues that cause them to do this? you can take the fun out of literally any joke when you look at it like that.

Scrolling through FB and saw these pics. SMH.
142436944_10225088399698006_8341322424801088597_o.jpg

Kuzma what is you doing bruh.
141673568_3949966158368053_8246243571508959036_n.jpg

This how Michigan cats get down, when they get some money?

Back
Top Bottom