Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

WetVariableArmyant-size_restricted.gif

A lot if different takes on this depending on who you ask .. but the video was ... Dude rides a pole to hell n then rides the devil... wild times.

Last edited:
Don't like his music so I don't really no much about him other than him being openly gay.
Watched the video and it was whatever but I can't what to see the reaction of the religious right folks in the country
that were bumping old town road after the see this....

anyone who really has a problem with that music video has grown up to be just like the old people who used to get mad at rap music and violent video games when we were kids.
the cycle continues.
i say let them rock just like how i wanted to not be judged for anything when i was a kid. this generation is different and you are just going to have to accept that.

anyone who really has a problem with that music video has grown up to be just like the old people who used to get mad at rap music and violent video games when we were kids.
the cycle continues.
i say let them rock just like how i wanted to not be judged for anything when i was a kid. this generation is different and you are just going to have to accept that.

Na. we were on some bull****

Back
Top Bottom