Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know that 25 is extreme but people on the comments are wolfing looking for any excuse to attack black people who weren’t even acting a fool. We do birthdays and big parties all the time (not 25) but normally 15 or so and white establishments have no issue with you asking the waitress ahead of time that you want to split the checks.

what happened was either a case of a bad waitress or they wanted that super gratuity that you get when the check is tons of people

I know that 25 is extreme but people on the comments are wolfing looking for any excuse to attack black people who weren’t even acting a fool. We do birthdays and big parties all the time (not 25) but normally 15 or so and white establishments have no issue with you asking the waitress ahead of time that you want to split the checks.

what happened was either a case of a bad waitress or they wanted that super gratuity that you get when the check is tons of people
They can add gratuity to split checks as well.

I must be wildin **** sounds dumb.
D647EC9A-7C0B-4E8F-98A7-96B073254B94.jpeg
A dumb idea with a very real benefit:

When they travel at under 20kph (12 mph) the vehicles can barely be heard, especially by cyclists or pedestrians listening to music through headphones. “The greatest risks associated with electric vehicles are when they are travelling at low speeds, such as in urban areas with lower limits, as the noise from tyres and the road surface, and aerodynamic noise, are minimal at those speeds,” said Kevin Clinton, from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.

But the days of silence are numbered. From July next year, all new electric and hybrid models seeking approval in Europe will have to emit a noise when travelling at low speeds. Existing vehicles are expected gradually to be retrofitted with devices.

The law has been welcomed by campaigners. James White, at the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, is worried about the risk the cars pose to people with sight loss. He said that for people who struggle to see them, the vehicles should indicate their presence in other ways.

Research shows electric cars are about 40% more likely to hit a pedestrian than a conventional vehicle. One study suggests that 93% of blind and partially sighted people have had problems with them.

IDGI. Plenty of South Vietnamese fought against the Communists and eventually had to flee after the fall of Saigon. Say what you will about American involvement and our motivations for being there, the Vietnam war wasn't only the US sticking its nose in other people's business. They lost something in that war too.

I can see why having longer hair at an amusement park could be hazardous if it gets caught up on a machine or roller coaster.

I can see why having longer hair at an amusement park could be hazardous if it gets caught up on a machine or roller coaster.

You do know all they do is push a button and pull on belt buckles.

Besides there's other positions available.

They not working inside machines cranking gears 🤣

Its obviously not about the length of hair because wouldn't that disqualify women in general?

What are you defending?

I was in a pre apprenticeship a few years back. It was a free program run by journeymen in various trades (carpenters, Electricians, and Cement masons). It was mainly targeted to inner city youths that wanted an option besides college. It was a paramilitary designed 6 month program that gave kids, and some adults, a structure on how to enter the construction workforce. One of the criteria for being accepted was to have short hair because long hair in the construction business was a huge no. A lot of males decided that their long hair was a deal breaker and refused to cut it. Mind you, women were not bound by these rules. I don’t agree that it was not fair to not allow the men to have short hair and not the women, all I’m saying is that I get how it can be a hazard.

Back
Top Bottom