Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1B12CA1F-0908-4BF6-B189-C99665346C8A.jpeg

My homegirl posted this and it cracked me up :lol:

how accurate is this @RustyShackleford Based Jesus Based Jesus @T0INE
This is extremely accurate. My mother and my grandmother do this like once a month :lol:
West Indians also make sure to go over the person's entire history, especially any dirty laundry, on these calls

Looks like the tire came from the 18 wheeler... Hopefully the driver was ok and he/she is about to cashout. Probably about 7 figures, esp if they get ahold of the footage.
i was talking about how the car went up in the air like that.
I believe the tire was on the highway already & the truck barely missed it. If it came from his truck you would've heard a loud *** noise of metal on cement.
there's a slightly longer video too showing it, I could only find a version of it with trash rock music over it.

tire was already on the road, found a longer video but somebody put ****ty rock music over it
The chances of them hitting it at the perfect angle to get that ramp effect is crazy. It's the least likely and the worst way to hit it. Reminds me of the wheelbarrow I saw on the highway last week.

I got hit by a driver back in April. Didn’t even see them coming. They ended up flipping at least 4 times on the high way as I got sent into the wall. Never seen anything like that in my life. Was shook up as hell. Luckily everyone survived.

That’s how their car looked before the wrecker came and flipped it back. :smh:
A0E4D0F8-6222-4D27-9003-49247B388C55.png

E612A26C-4C73-47E3-8560-23B4342B98FB.png

Last edited:
I got hit my a driver back in April. Didn’t even see them coming. They ended up flipping at least 4 times on the high way as I got sent into the wall. Never seen anything like that in my life. Was shook up as hell. Luckily everyone survived.

That’s how their car looked before the wrecker came and flipped it back. :smh:
A0E4D0F8-6222-4D27-9003-49247B388C55.png

E612A26C-4C73-47E3-8560-23B4342B98FB.png

Damn, man. Glad you’re ok. How did they hit you? Rear-end or swerving through traffic or something?

Damn, man. Glad you’re ok. How did they hit you? Rear-end or swerving through traffic or something?

Appreciate it fam. From the statement they gave the cops, they were speeding and lost control while trying to swerve through the different lanes. Hit my left driver side and sent me into the wall. All I remember was getting hit, seeing the sparks from my rim touching the concrete, and then flipping over madd times. I was sure it was a wrap for me because I just barely missed them as their sub started rolling in front of me. :smh:

Glad they’re alive, but damn. People who drive crazy just piss me off, man.

Back
Top Bottom