Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1625181282804.png

ASHBURN, VA — The Washington Football Team has been fined $10 million by the NFL. The franchise was under investigation after former cheerleaders and employees reported sexual harassment and misconduct in the workplace.

The investigation from the NFL determined that the Washington Football Team's workplace was "highly unprofessional," especially for female employees. Investigators said Dan Snyder, the team's owner, is responsible for the workplace culture.

He shouldn't swipe on women that he doesn't want to match with. And the 8 and 9 chicks have thousands of options on real life and online. If he waits then one will get around to him.

We’re still drug testing for weed in 2021?
Not round these parts. I recently tried to use one of my boys(son) pee for a test. The pee was too hot and couldn’t be used. But the nurse chick was hood and cool. She said look bruh, just go use your pee. Read this, they don’t send if positive test for THC.
You good boo boo!! Gave me a negative result anyways lol.

Not round these parts. I recently tried to use one of my boys(son) pee for a test. The pee was too hot and couldn’t be used. But the nurse chick was hood and cool. She said look bruh, just go use your pee. Read this, they don’t send if positive test for THC.
You good boo boo!! Gave me a negative result anyways lol.

That was super cool of her.

My cousin tried that once with my bro’s pee. The moron tore the bag open wrong and he spilled piss all over his pants and socks. He pretended to get upset and stormed outta there hoping she wouldn’t notice :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I got tested for my job a couple years back. Bought this fake powder solution that came with a heating powder that you added with water to warm it up and a plastic container with a thermometer on it so you know if it's at the right temp.
Forgot the name of the brand but I found out about it through reddit and it worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom