Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah, that was wild. People are intrigued by stuff like that ... my earliest memory that people exploit the dead was faces of death VHS then Rotten Tomatoes internet and so on ...

Snuff films has always been around.
The thing w/ them is they use to put a disclaimer on stuff like that, now they put it other trivial stuff & allows racist & or pedo humour on the site. It's drastically changed since Q died in more ways than I care to explain & use to be hip hop focused. It's pretty much not even the same site anymore, but that's what happens when you allow agents in. Just hope it gets shutdown sooner than later.
She has a beautiful figure.

Someone made a comment on a podcast I just listened to.

"We USED to try to limit the number of people that saw us to embarrassing things but now it seems like we aim to do the opposite."
Reminds me of the old saying that any press is good press, regarding celebs being in the news got bad stuff.

SparsePessimisticIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

I definitely saw the cheeks, then a strong looking face caked with makeup. I’m not calling him sus. The person in the gif is sus. It’s a short blurry gif though. If you’re looking for a crusade there’s plenty of other hot topics on NT right now. I said what I said :lol:

Back
Top Bottom