Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif
roll.gif

second dude I seen out in nyc today like this. Didn't think of getting the pic of the first guy

Last edited:
^^^^ Thats so real i had a gym teacher in highschool that use to be outside in the winter with sandals and shorts on

I promise white people are built for that weather. just like i could be out in the sun all day with my shirt off and not get a sliver of sun burn them dudes 

could be outside in the cold weather and be good money

Last edited:
well damn

Violence is never the answer, but that lady saying be a grown up...? After the driver explained the dude spit in his face.

Right lady.

Dude should've got off the bus. The bus driver asked politely a few times before he started yelling.

Bus driver should've called the cops when he decided he had to start yelling at the dude.

In the end, spitting on another human is low, so I ain't mad at the bus driver.

Last edited:
Bus driver was wrong. should of followed protocol and radio in to the supervisor so they could call the police.

Last edited:
^^^^ Thats so real i had a gym teacher in highschool that use to be outside in the winter with sandals and shorts on

I promise white people are built for that weather. just like i could be out in the sun all day with my shirt off and not get a sliver of sun burn them dudes 

could be outside in the cold weather and be good money
yeah I could be outside in the cold like that but it's definitely not a smart idea :lol: These people should invest in pants

well damn
Violence is never the answer, but that lady saying be a grown up...? After the driver explained the dude spit in his face.

Right lady.

Dude should've got off the bus. The bus driver asked politely a few times before he started yelling.

Bus driver should've called the cops when he decided he had to start yelling at the dude.

In the end, spitting on another human is low, so I ain't mad at the bus driver.
Yup, spitting on someone is assault

Back
Top Bottom